Vietnamese Cooking Class with Market Tour in Hue
Vietnamese Cooking Class with Market Tour is a perfect choice for food lovers. Vietnam is famous for its delicious food with local dishes varying from city to city. Hue is considered a food paradise in Vietnam, so you definitely should join the Cooking Class Tour in Hue.
See more Hue Tours
Hue Cooking Class and Market Tour Summary
Hue is famous for its position as the ancient capital of Vietnam. The presence of the royal family had a significant influence on the local cuisine. On this Vietnamese cooking class with market tour, we will teach you how to cook the unique local dishes. All of our chefs are patient and experienced, perfect for all cooking skill levels. So come and join us to learn how to cook like a local!
Duration: about 4.5 hours
Visit Hue local market where you would buy ingredients for cooking lessons
Learn to cook Hue dishes with local chefs
Enjoy the meal with local guides after cooking class and share the meal culture in Hue, Vietnam
Vietnamese Cooking Class with Market Tour Itinerary
- 8:30 AM : Pick you up at your accommodation and introducing about the tour program.
- 8:40 AM : Visit the Thanh Toan local market where you will buy some ingredients for the cooking lessons with the local chefs
- 9:30 AM: Arrive to the local house where you learn how to cook Vietnamese dishes.
- 10:00 AM: Start the cooking class. The local chef will show you how to cook the food step by step. The menu are : Hue pancakes, Hue Salad, Hue Spring roll
- 11:00 AM: Enjoy lunch with the foods you have just cooked.
- 1:00 PM: Finish the tour and drop you at the hotel. We will send you the recipes through your email if requested.
If you want to make some changes in the itinerary, please consider our private customized tours in Hue.
Notes: - Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- Cancellation 48 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 24 and 48 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 24 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.