Visa Resolution in Vietnam after COVID 19 pandemic
Vietnam’s Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc has just signed the 79/NQ-CP .It is said in the resolution on Monday ( May 25th,2020) that will allow citizens from 80 countries come with e-visa from July 1st,2020. It showed clearly in the government portal report
All foreigners who entered Vietnam after March 1 on visa exemptions, e-visas or tourism visas will be given automatic stay extensions at no charge until June 30, 2020.
Visitors who entered the country before March 1 may be considered for the extension, provided they can show an official letter from their embassy or consulate stating they were unable to leave the country due to objective reasons. Foreigners who have undergone quarantine or treatment for Covid-19 in Vietnam are also eligible for the extension. They must bring their certification documents to show immigration officials when leaving Vietnam.
What is Vietnam E-Visa?
Vietnam’s e-Visa is one of several visa types offered by the Vietnam Immigration Department to foreigners entering the country. The e-Visa is valid for 30 days, and single entry only. The e-Visa costs 25 USD for card payments. It requires three full working days to process.
Who Are Eligible for Vietnam E-visa from July 1st,2020?
The 80 countries include Austria, Poland, Belgium, Portugal, the UAE, Germany, India, South Korea, the U.S., Italy, Finland, France, China, Brazil, Canada, Russia, the UK, Japan, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Norway, and more.The full list of countries eligible for an e-visa can be found here.
The Airports allow tourists enter to Vietnam after COVID 19 pandemic
1. Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi Capital city
2. Tan Son Nhat International Airport in Ho Chi Minh City
3. Cam Ranh International Airport in Nha Trang City of Khanh Hoa Province
4. Da Nang International Airport in Da Nang city
5. Cat Bi International Airport in Hai Phong city
6. Can Tho International Airport in Mekong Delta
7. Phu Quoc International Airport in Phu Quoc Island of Kien Giang Province
8. Phu Bai International Airport in Hue city.
How I can check the e-visa to Vietnam?
The process of checking e-visa follow these steps :
1. Visit the page: https://evisa.xuatnhapcanh.gov.vn/tra-cuu-ho-so
2. Provide the required information, including registration code, email, and date of birth, to check and print your e-Visa result.
After applying for your e-Visa online, you’ll need to wait three working days for your visa to be released. After three days, you may search for your visa at this link.