Vegan Food Tour in Hue Vietnam
If you are looking for a vegan food tour in Vietnam, why don't you give this Vegan Food Tour in Hue a try? You won't be disappointed with our menu selection. Let's see what you will have on this Hue Vegan Food Tour.
See more Hue Tours
Hue Vegan Food Tour Summary
Hue is a paradise of vegan/vegetarian food. There are so many options it may be hard for you to choose! Although all the food in Vietnam is amazing, we will take you to our favorite secret locations that only locals know. Therefore, check out Hue Vegan Food Tour.
Note: Please tell us in advance if you want a vegan or vegetarian food tour.
Duration: about 4.5 hours
Enjoy the vegetarian food in Hue
Explore Hue sightseeing at night
Learn about Vietnamese buddhism culture through vegan/vegetarian cuisines in Hue
Vegan Food Tour Hue Itinerary
You are kindly invited to join this tour with an empty stomach because we won’t let you go home until you are full! Let's check out our program!
- 6:00 PM: our team will pick you up at your hotel and introduce the program.
- 6:15 PM: we will start our journey with Vegan Beo Nam Loc cakes: these royal cakes are a traditional dish typically served for the royal family and is made from rice flour, tapioca flour, green bean, onion, mushroom.
- 7:00 PM: we’ll cook our food right on our table with the very popular Vegan hot pot.
- 8:00 PM: next we will take you to have some delicious Hue pancakes and Vegetable Salad: these dishes are well-known in Vietnam, and Hue has put their own unique spin on this dish (the peanuts sauce is the best).
- 9:00 PM: we hope you still have room for Hue's famous dessert! We’ll end our menu with a fresh sweet soup made from 20 different ingredients.
- 10:00 PM: before dropping you to your hotel our lady bikers will take you on a scooter ride to enjoy Hue by night.
If you want to skip or replace any dishes above with new ones, please consider our private customized tours in Hue. Based on the real condition in Hue and our experience as we are locals, we will help you have the best tour that will fit your interests.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
- Cancellation 48 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 24 and 48 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 24 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.