Pottery Tour in Hue
Are you interested in learning about local Vietnamese pottery? Then come with us on our Pottery Workshop Tour in Hue to learn how to make pottery with the help of the local deaf community. I Love Asia Tour has a partnership with the Hope Center, a non-governmental organization in Hue, to help the tourists have an amazing time to learn how to make pottery products as well as support the disabled people in Hue city, Vietnam.
See more Hue Tours
On this tour, our local female guides will take you to the Hope Center to learn how to make Raku pottery. They will teach you about the traditional Japanese Art of glazing pottery. You will be able to decorate a pottery piece on your own. On this tour, we will also teach you some basic sign language for communicating with the deaf people in the social center. So join us to help make a difference with the Hope Center!
Duration: about 5.5 hours
Support the disable community in Hue
Learn how to make pottery
Practice basic sign language
Scooter Tour Most Popular!
Private Car Tour
Pottery Workshop Tour in Hue Itinerary
On this tour our guests will have the following experiences:
- Enjoy local coffee and learn about Vietnamese coffee culture
- Learn about the ancient Raku technique for making pottery
- Make your own pottery with the help of a trained artisan. We’ll help you throughout the whole process!
If you want to make any change in the itinerary, please consider our private customized tours in Hue. Base on the real condition in Hue and our experience as we are locals, we will help you have the best tour and fit your interest.
We’ll pick you up at your hotel and introduce the tour program
8:35 - 9:00 AM
We’ll take you to a local coffee shop to enjoy fresh coffee and learn about Vietnamese coffee culture.
Welcome the guests to Hope Center. We’ll have a brief presentation of the Raku technique around a cup of tea. They we will practice this technique with a trained artisan.
Finish the tour and drop the guests at your hotel.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
Our Pottery Workshop Tour in Hue includes food, drink, tour guides and I Love Hue tshirt. The exclusion is the entrance fees, the personal spending and tips
From 24/01/2020 to 30/01/2020 "TET" Holidays in Vietnam, Extra 10 USD.
- Cancellation 24 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 12 and 24 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 12 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.