Pottery Tour in Hue
Are you interested in learning about local Vietnamese pottery? Then come with us on our Pottery Workshop Tour in Hue to learn how to make pottery with the help of the local deaf community. I Love Asia Tour has a partnership with the Hope Center, a non-governmental organization in Hue, to help the tourists have an amazing time to learn how to make pottery products as well as support the disabled people.
See more Hue Tours
On this tour, our local female guides will take you to the Hope Center to learn how to make Raku pottery. They will teach you about the traditional Japanese Art of glazing pottery. You will be able to decorate a pottery piece on your own. On this tour, we will also teach you some basic sign language for communicating with the deaf people in the social center. So join us to help make a difference with the Hope Center!
Duration: about 5.5 hours
Support the disable community
Learn how to make pottery with the best Raku technique
Practice basic sign language with our local guides.
Scooter Tour Most Popular!
Private Car Tour
On this tour our guests will have the following experiences:
- 8:00 AM: Our team will pick you up at your hotel and introduce the program.
- 8:35 AM: We’ll take you to a local coffee shop to enjoy fresh coffee and learn about Vietnamese coffee culture.
- 9:00 AM: Welcome the guests to Hope Center. We’ll have a brief presentation of the Raku technique around a cup of tea. They we will practice this technique with a trained artisan.
- 10:30 AM: Making Pottery with the Hope Center where all speical needs people whom have incredile talents to share & teach many beautiful designs.
- 12:30 PM: Have a local lunch together to discover the best Hue cuisines.
- 2:00 PM: we will end the tour and drop you off at your hotel. You can bring your beautiful products to home.
If you want to skip or replace any places above with new ones, please consider our private customized Tours in Hue. Based on the real condition in Hue and our experience as we are locals, we will help you have the best tour that will fit your interests.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
* The tour includes food, drink, tour guides and I Love Vietnam tshirt.
* The exclusion is the entrance fees, the personal spending and tips
- Cancellation 48 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 24 and 48 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 24 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.