Luang Prabang Sunrise Tour
Do you love waking up early to watch the sunrise? We do too! One of the best Luang Prabang sights is the beautiful and peaceful nature in the early morning. So come and join us on our Luang Prabang Sunrise Tour, we will bring to the best early morning views of this beautiful UNESCO town.
We love waking up early to beat the heat in Laos so come and join us for our early morning Luang Prabang Sunrise Tour. Even if you don't like waking up early, you shouldn't miss out this experience during your travel. This is a unique Luang Prabang sight featured on our tours. On this tour, our amazing and talented Laos local guides will pick you up at your hotel and bring you to enjoy one of Luang Prabang's sights from Phousi Mountain.
Duration: about 4 hours
Cost: 55 USD/ person
Transfer: Vintage Tuk Tuk & Walking
Admire the beautiful sunrise on the top of Mount Phousi
Take a boat trip on Mekong River to enjoy the peace & nature in Luang Prabang
Enjoying tasty local breakfast in Laos with our local guides
Luang Prabang Sunrise Tour Itinerary
Nothing can compare to the beauty of nature in Laos. Sunrise can bring to us peace and energy for our day. Luang Prabang is well-known for its amazing nature, on this tour you will experience the natural beauty of Luang Prabang's sights with the following activities:
- 5:00 AM: Our Sunrise Tour in Luang Prabang will start early and pick you up at your hotel.
- 5:15 AM: We will take you to the Phousi Mountain to see the best views of Luang Prabang in the morming. We'll watch the sunrise and introduce some of the city's rich history.
- 6:30 AM: We'll take a local boat to explore the Mekong River and teach you more about culture and history in Luang Prabang.
- 7:30 AM: Join us for a local breakfast & coffee to learn more about traditional cuisine in Laos
- 8:30 AM: We'll finish the tour and drop you off at your hotel for some well deserved rest. If you still have energy, feel free to join us on an afternoon tour as well!
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
- Cancellation 48 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 24 and 48 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 24 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.