Sunrise Tour in Angkor Wat
While travelling to Siem Reap, Angkor Wat complex temples is a must destination to discover the rich history about Cambodia, originally constructed as a Hindu temple dedicated to the god Vishnu for the Khmer Empire, it was gradually transformed into a Buddhist temple towards the end of the 12th century.
Sunrise Tour in Angkor Wat temples is a pleasant experience not only seeing the beauty of all the historical temples but also learning deeply about it. Discovering around the town with a fresh morning sightseeing brings you an energy to experience the local activities & culture.
See more Siem Reap Tours
Picking up our clients at the hotels & talking about the program of your tour. Then, we will have a transfer to take you to discover the Angkor Wat in time for the Sunrise Tour.
Duration: about 5 hours
Cost: 75 USD/ person
Transfer : Tuk Tuk Lead By Women
Watching the colorful sunrise from the best spot in Siem Reap
Visiting different temples in Angkor Wat.
Discovering the alleys in Siem Reap, Cambodia with local guides
Enjoying Cambodian local food with the locals.
Sunrise Tour in Angkor Wat Program
4:30AM - 1:00PM: The duration of Sunrise Tour in Angkor-Wat complex temples
Sights of visiting:
- Angkor Thom City: was the last and most enduring capital city of the Khmer empire. It was established in the late twelfth century by King Jayavarman VII
Bayon Temple: is a richly decorated Khmer temple at Angkor in Cambodia. Built in the late 12th or early 13th century as the state temple of the Mahayana Buddhist King Jayavarman VII
- Preah Khan temple : Preah Khan is a temple at Angkor, Cambodia, built in the 12th century for King Jayavarman VII to honor his father. It is located northeast of Angkor Thom and just west of the Jayatataka baray, with which it was associated. It was the centre of a substantial organisation, with almost 100,000 officials and servants
- Ta Prohm temple : is the modern name of the temple at Angkor, Siem Reap Province, Cambodia, built in the Bayon style largely in the late 12th and early 13th centuries and originally called Rajavihara.
- Tomb Raider temple: was used as a location in the film Tomb Raider. Although the film took visual liberties with other Angkorian temples, its scenes of Ta Prohm were quite faithful to the temple's actual appearance, and made use of its eerie qualities.
- Small villages & hidden alleys in the Angkor Wat complex
- Enjoying Cambodian local cuisines
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
- Cancellation 48 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 24 and 48 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 24 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.