Siem Reap Villages Tour
Spend half a day exploring the rural countryside around Siem Reap with this bicycle tour. Hop on a bike with our local guides and head outside the city center to see the authentic local life while freshening up on the local culture and living experience of Cambodian.
Local snacks, culture, scenery, and local industries – we cover it all! This is the most popular half-day tour for anyone visiting Siem Reap done right: Off the beaten path, personalized, local adventure and local guide.
See more Siem Reap Tours
Picking up our clients at the hotel & introducing the program of your tour. You will first be fitted with a bike at the Siem Reaper shop and then given the tour details by your guide. This will also include going over our safety rules.
Duration: about 5 hours
Cost: 45 USD/ person
Transfer: Tuk Tuk lead by women
Explore backroads, rice fields and diverse farms.
Experience local life in a Cambodian village.
Discover local market, wine distillation, buddhist temple and more.
Siem Reap Villages Tour Program
7:30AM - 12:00PM: The duration of Siem Reap Countryside Tour
Sights of visiting:
- Bike the back roads and unpaved paths beyond the Angkor temples: after being fitted with a bicycle and helmet, your English-speaking guide will lead you through backroads, across rice fields and farms, and into small local villages where you’ll learn about how locals live, first hand. This tour mostly rides on a narrow country lane and dirt road to discover the Siem Reap countryside.
- Visit the outdoor market: where you'll discover the local specialities and choose the best local snacks and fruits to try.
- Get an up-close look at Cambodian village life: there are multiple scenic places where you will stop, including rice fields, local market, mushroom farm, rice wine distillation, Buddhist temple, lotus farms and village handicraft. You will be able to hear a knowledgeable local guide describe local culture and customs.
- Stop for photo opportunities and refresh with light refreshment.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
Siem Reap Villages Tour Inclusions
* The Siem Reap Villages Tour will include foods, drinks, tour guides and , entrance fee and travel insurances.
* The exclusion is the personal spending and tips
- Cancellation 48 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 24 and 48 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 24 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.