Siem Reap Food Tour At Night
Welcome to Siem Reap Local Food!
There are plenty of opportunities for adventures with street food – make sure yours is memorable for the right reasons! On this tour, your guide shows you the highlights of Siem Reap night markets. Taste authentic Cambodian BBQ and spring rolls and, if you feel adventurous, BBQ snails and other insect dishes. Finish up with a nightcap at the Sombai Siem Reap Liqueur House, where you’ll see how Cambodian rice whiskey is made and infused.
See more Siem Reap Tours
This is a fantastic way to experience local Siem Reap food at night. Join this unique Food Tour in Siem Reap to have the opportunity of biting into some tasty regional dishes. This tour will open your senses to local street food and give you a true experience of savoury delicious Cambodian food.
Duration: about 5 hours
Cost: 52 USD/ person
Transfer: Tuk Tuk lead by women
Siem Reap Local Food Tour At Night
Our evening Siem Reap food tour begins with a pickup by Remork from your hotel.
5:00PM - 9:00PM: The duration of Siem Reap Evening Food Tour
- Cambodian local food which you will try on the tour with your tour guide.
- Fruits, spring rolls, tofu and BBQ snails: the first stop is the local restaurant where you will taste fruits, spring rolls, tofu and BBQ snails. Your guide knows which street stalls have a reputation for clean, well-cooked food.
- Bugs, barbecued chicken and cold beverage: we will then go to the night market, where you can try some bugs, fantastic barbecued chicken, whilst enjoying a cold beverage sitting on a mattress alongside the street market. A note here, your guide is very careful to make sure everything you eat is clean and well-cooked.
- Rice whisky: At the end of the tour, we will visit the Sombai Siem Reap Liqueur House where you will learn how Cambodia liqueur is made and visit the infusion room. Here you are invited to try rice whisky in various flavours.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
- Cancellation 48 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 24 and 48 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 24 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.