Siem Reap Countryside Cooking Class Tour
Discover the wonders of Cambodian food by going to a village cooking class in Siem Reap. Prepare to visit local markets, village life, and landmarks while whipping up delicious dishes. Cook with a private chef in their countryside kitchen, whilst learning the cultural traditions of several small rural villages. For authentic local food, vibrant village life, and amazing people, this tour is the way to go! It will probably be one of the highlights of your trip to Cambodia.
What makes it unique and memorable is the opportunity to learn how Cambodian spirit beliefs are connected to food experience and tasting incredible dishes whilst guided by our local guide.
See more Siem Reap Tours
Following pickup by our driver from your hotel, you will be greeted by a local English-speaking guide and transferred out of the heart of the city.
Duration: about 5 hours
Cost: 52 USD/ person
Transfer: Tuk Tuk lead by women
Immerse yourself in Khmer way of life and culinary culture
Take a part in cultural traditions of rural villages
Half-day cooking class with your private host
Siem Reap Countryside Cooking Class Tour Program
- 9:00AM - 2:00PM: The duration of Village Cooking Class Tour (Option 1)
- 4:00PM - 9:00PM: The duration of Village Cooking Class Tour (Option 2)
Sights of visiting & activities:
- Explore the village life: you will begin your journey to explore the village life through the lush paddy fields and surrounding countryside landscape.
- Meet locals: You will get a chance to meet locals, stop for photo opportunities and immerse yourself in the local ways of life in the countryside.
- Learn more about local activities: we will stop off to see the local activities such as vegetable plantation, traditional basket weaving and local market. Our tour guide is always with you to entertain culture and educational experience throughout the tour.
- Cooking class: We will then visit the local family where you’ll learn how to cook Cambodian food. The host will prepare a few regional dishes and you are welcome to be your own chief.
- Enjoy the food: at the end, we will enjoy the food with the host family before being transferred back to your hotel.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
Siem Reap Countryside Cooking Class Tour Inclusions
* The Siem Reap Countryside Cooking Class Tour will include foods, drinks, tour guides and , entrance fee and travel insurances.
* The exclusion is the personal spending and tips
- Cancellation 48 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 24 and 48 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 24 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.