Private 3-Day-2-Night Sapa Tour from Hanoi
You have a wise choice to choose Sapa Tour from Hanoi. Both of them are 2 ideal destinations in the Nothern Vietnam. However, to reach Sapa Town located in the mountainous area, you had better choose a Private Sapa Tour from Hanoi. You will be accompanied by local guides and learn more about Sapa from them.
On this Sapa tour from Hanoi, you will get to Sapa from Hanoi. The main transport is train. The tour includes 2 nights on train. Arrive at Sapa, you will uncover the hill tribe culture of this Sapa mountainous area. Visit Lao Chai, Ta Van minority villages, feel a warm welcome at any house of the hospitable people there. You can interact with them and learn about their culture and customs.
Note: This is a private tour organized for 2 or more clients.
- Explore Sapa Town
- Visit Lao Chai - Ta Van Village
- Learn about the culture and lifestyle of the ethnic minority groups in Vietnam.
Sapa Tour from Hanoi Itinerary
TRANSFER FROM HANOI TO SAPA (OVERNIGHT TRAIN TO SAPA - SHARING BED CABIN)
We will travel to Sapa by train, departure at 22:00, arrive to Lao Cai station at 5:00 AM the day after - The tickets are with your guide, she will pick up from the hotel to the station
DAY 1: SAPA - MUONG HOA - LAO CHAI - TA VAN (Breakfast, lunch)
- Arrival Lao Cai station early morning – our guide and driver come to pick up to Sapa town for Breakfast.
- Visit Muong Hoa Valley. Located 8km away from town, Muong Hoa Valley was formed by a narrow strip of land at the east side base on of a mountain for the length of 30km. Lies between two high ranges of mountains running parallel from southeast of Sapa town; it is famous for breathtaking scenery and is the largest farmland for rice growing in Sapadistrict.
- Have lunch at a local restaurant.
- In the afternoon, visit Lao Chai – Ta Van Village: Located in the Sapa region, the village of Lao Chai is currently positioned as a rest spot for tourists trekking onwards to the village of Tavan. Made up of almost entirely Black Hmong families, the only means to which the community has traditionally participated in the Sapa tourism industry is through street vendors following tourists along the trekking routes selling embroidered items.
- After trekking, back to hotel – check in and overnight at hotel: Sapa Panorama Hotel.
DAY 2: SAPA - CAT CAT - SIN CHAI (Breakfast, lunch)
- Visit Cat Cat Village after having breakfast. Cat Cat cultural village was formed in 19th century by the gathering of some families belonging to some ethnic groups living in mountainous areas of northern Vietnam, especially Black H’Mong. They lived next to each other along the mountain side and cultivated surrounding their home. Rice and corn were grown in terraced fields, while traditional handicrafts such as twisting flax and weaving fabric have been well-kept. Through times, Cat Cat Village has transferred to one appealing feature of Sapa’s tourism.
- Have lunch at a local restaurant.
- Explore Sin Chai Village. It is one of the best view spots in Sapa, distant 4km from the city center and home of about 1.400 Mong people. Tourist with children sapa Sin Chai Village is located in Ta Giang Phinh commune where the locals consider a unique gift given to the Mong by God.
- Afternoon back to Sapa town to move to Lao Cai station, take overnight train back to Hanoi. End of tour.
- The itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, and operating conditions without prior notice.
- Trekking may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are subject to nonrefundable.
- Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the tour date.
Sapa Tour from Hanoi Inclusion and Exclusion
- English speaking tour guide
- Train tickets.
- Homestay in Sapa.
- All meals as mentioned in the itineraries.
- Beverages, tips, gratuities and other personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
WHAT TO BRING:
- Sun block
- Camera + Film
- Insect repellent
- Original Passport
- Wide brim hat
- Sun glasses
- Proper shoes
- Warm clothes for winter
Kindly note: Please expect price increase during Tet holidays (Vietnamese New Year). We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
- Cancellation 48 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 24 and 48 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 24 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.