Saigon Vegan Food Tour
Saigon Vegan Food Tour (Vegetarian Food available) is the best choice to enjoy many tasty vegan foods in Ho Chi Minh City. With our local buddies, you will discover some best food stalls serving vegetarian food and Vietnam cuisine as well. Let's see what to eat on the tour below.
See Saigon Tours.
Saigon Vegan Food Tour Summary
When you join this tour, our local female guides will be your riders and your friends as well. They will pick you up at your hotel and take you to the food stalls. There are 4 vegan/vegetarian dishes on the tour.
Note: Please inform us you choose vegetarian or vegan food tour 1 day before your departure.
Duration: about 4 hours
Enjoy the best vegan/getarian foods in Saigon
Try Saigon Coffee
Have vegetarian spring rolls
Scooter Tour Most Popular!
Private Car Tour
Saigon Vegan Food Tour Itinerary
In Ho Chi Minh City, the food is varied so there are so many choices. On this tour, we will introduce you to some typical and tastiest vegetarian/vegan dishes.
- 5:00 PM: Pick you up at hotels/ hostels/ guest houses.
- 5:15 PM: Our first stop of Vegetarian Food Tour will take you to enjoy Steam rice roll (Bánh ướt) a tasty traditional food in Vietnam
- 6:00 PM: We continue to try Sticky rice with banana and coconut milk (Chuối Nếp Nướng). A unique and tasty vegetarian food. Sticky rice is the typical food in Vietnam.
- 7:25 PM: Enjoy Vietnamese Pancake with mushrooms (Bánh Xèo Chay)
- 8:30 PM: The last dish will be Grilled rice paper with coconut milk (Bánh phồng nướng)
- 9:00 PM: Finish the tour.
If you want to make any changes in the itinerary, please consider our customized private tour Saigon. Base on the real condition in Saigon and our experience as we are locals, we will help you have the best tour and fit your interest.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
Saigon Vegan Food Tour Inclusions
The tour will include food, drink, tour guides. The exclusion is the personal spending and tips
- Cancellation 48 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 24 and 48 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 24 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.