Saigon Unique Day Tour By Motorbike
PRICE: 60 USD / PAX
This tour is the best way to experience life in Saigon from a local perspective. We'll bring you to some hidden locations chosen by our local guides. You’ll spend the day seeing all the city has to offer while riding on the back of a motorbike through Saigon’s hectic streets. Don’t worry, you’ll be in safe hands as all of our guides are experienced drivers! Prepare for a unique experience in this exciting city!
Experience Vietnamese coffee culture
Learn about Saigon’s history and see the sights
Try some local street food
What To Expect & Itinerary
- Thich Quang Duc Statue: this monument honors the famous Vietnamese monk who burned himself alive during the Vietnam war. We'll teach you about Vietnamese Buddhism and local religious practices
- Ho Thi Ky Flower Market: explore the Saigon’s colorful flower markets
- China Town: this neighborhood is where Saigon’s Chinese population lives. Here you will visit Thien Hau temple.
- Enjoy dinner at a local vegetarian restaurant for some authentic Vietnamese food.
- Learn about Vietnamese coffee culture from a River Boat tour accompanied by traditional music
- Experience Saigon street food and visit the Thu Thiem Tunnel
We will pick up our guests at their hotel for coffee and to introduce the day’s itinerary
Visit the “Thich Quang Duc statue” and learn about the monk’s story
See the colorful Ho Thi Ky flower market
Travel to China Town to visit Thien Hau temple
Eat a delicious traditional dinner with our team at a local restaurant in district 5
Hop on a boat to learn about Vietnamese coffee culture with river views
See the Thu Thiem Tunnel and enjoy some street food before dropping our amazing guests off at their hotels
Saigon Unique Day Tour By Motorbike will include food, drink, tour guides and I Love Saigon tshirt. The exclusion is the personal spending and tips
Besides joining Saigon Unique Day Tour, we also provide many other tours in Saigon which you can't miss. If you are a food lover, don't forget to try all amazing local cuisines with Saigon Street Food At Night Tour or joining the Food Tour For Vegetarians if you love animals. Interestingly, Saigon Tours brings you many activities such as our Photography Tour or Cu Chi Tunnels Tour. Moreover, there are over 10 exciting tours in Saigon you should check us out!