PRICE: 45 USD / PAX
From North to South, Vietnam has diverse flavors and dishes unique to different regions. On this tour, we will let you experience many of these dishes, so come with an empty stomach! We won’t let you leave until you’re full! We have vegan and vegetarian options available, just let us know!
Explore Saigon with a local guide
Experience food from the North to the South of Vietnam
Finish the day with local beer and dessert
What To Expect & Itinerary
On this tour we will start in the North of Vietnam with Pho Ga from Hanoi. Then we’ll move South to Hue with Beo, Nam, Loc cakes. This will be followed by Hoian pancakes. Finally, we will reach the South with Sai Gon Local BBQ and local beer. We can’t let you leave without a lovely dessert of local fruits.
- Pho Ga (Hanoi): traditional noodle soup from northern Vietnam. Ingredients: noodles, chicken, onion, boiled chicken broth
- Beo, Nam, Loc Cakes (Hue): From the historic capital of Vietnam you’ll have the royal treatment with “royal cakes” traditionally prepared for the Kings and Queens of Vietnam
- Pancake (Hoi An): a local dish from central Vietnam consisting of many flavorful ingredients. Ingredients: vegetables, rice paper, sour, sweet, and fish sauce
- BBQ and Local Beer (Saigon): this is the most popular food for locals in Saigon. You’ll have traditional BBQ and relax with some local beer.
- Dessert: We will have some Vietnamese fruit served with ice and dried coconut, a traditional dessert.
Pick up our hungry guests at their hotels
Begin with Pho Ga from Hanoi
Experience feeling like Vietnamese royalty with “royal cakes” from Hue
Take a scenic walk around the Ho Chi Minh Museum at night
Enjoy pancakes from Hoi An
Relax with some Saigon BBQ and local beers
Try some Vietnamese fruit for dessert
We will drop our full guests off at their hotels!
Saigon Street Food by Night Tour will include food, drink, tour guides and I Love Saigon tshirt. The exclusion is the personal spending and tips
Besides joining Saigon Street Food by Night tour, we also provide many other tours in Saigon which you can't miss. If you are a food lover, don't forget to try all amazing local cuisines with Saigon Street Food At Night Tour or joining the Food Tour For Vegetarians if you love animals. Interestingly, Saigon Tours brings you many activities such as our Photography Tour or Cu Chi Tunnels Tour. Moreover, there are over 10 exciting tours in Saigon you should check us out!