On the Saigon Sightseeing Tour with Local Food, guests will explore the city by motorbike with an experienced female guide. These guides will guide you through Saigon’s busy streets and deliver you safely to excellent local food. So join us at I Love Asia Tour to see the best of Saigon!
Duration: about 5 1/2 hours
Visit the Independence Palace
Explore Ben Thanh Market
Enjoy authentic foods in Saigon
Scooter Tour Most Popular!
Private Car Tour
What To Expect & Itinerary
On this tour we will take you to the following locations and finish with some amazing traditional lunch with a family in Saigon.
- Independence Palace: see the incredible architecture of this building and learn about the complex history of Vietnam
- The French Post Office: built over 100 years ago this building is a perfect example of the influence of French colonial architecture in Vietnam
- Ben Thanh Market: a huge local market perfect for purchasing gifts and souvenirs
- Local food: enjoy local food for lunch
If you want to make any changes in the itinerary, please consider our Saigon Customized Tour. Base on the real condition in Saigon and our experience as we are locals, we will help you have the best tour and fit your interest.
We’ll pick you up at your hotel and start the tour by visiting the Independence Palace and learning about Vietnamese history
Explore the French Post Office
Visit Ben Thanh Market, the biggest market in Saigon
Enjoy local food for lunch
Cool off with some Vietnamese ice cream
Finish the sightseeing with local food tour and say goodbye to our guests.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
Saigon Sightseeing Tour with Local Food will include food, drink, tour guides and I Love Saigon tshirt. The exclusion is the personal spending and tips
- Cancellation 24 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 12 and 24 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 12 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.