Saigon Religion Tour
Saigon also called Ho Chi Minh City is a melting pot in Vietnam. People nationwide head to this city to look for a better job. As a result, the culture and religions in Ho Chi Minh City are also diverse and worth learning. That's the reason why we provide you with SAIGON RELIGION TOUR which gives you a chance to learn about religions such as Buddhism, Catholicism, and Caodaism and visit some of the most popular religious sites. Saigon Religion Tour is a unique tour product for visitors. We are sure it won't let you down.
See more Saigon Tours
Saigon Religion Tour Summary
This is a private tour led by our local guides. Joining the Saigon Religion Tour, you will visit the Caodaism Temple, the Saigon Pagoda which lets you know more about Buddhism, and more. In each site, our guides will tell you about the religions and what to see in the sites. Additionally, you will enjoy delicious food and try Vietnamese coffee and know more Vietnamese cuisine from the guides.
Duration: about 5 1/2 hours
Visiting Saigon pagoda and see the authentic feature of Buddhism religion.
Exploring the Caodaism Temple
Exploring the Notre-Dame Cathedral Basilica of Saigon, a symbol of Catholics.
Saigon Religion Tour Itinerary
- 8:30 AM: Pick you up at your accommodation and introduce the tour program.
- 8:40 AM: Have a cup of coffee to start the tour.
- 9:00 AM: Take you to the Caodaism Temple where people follow Caodaism religion, appreciate moral values, compassionate lifestyle to awaken humans.
- 10:00 AM: Continue to visit Saigon pagoda to understand the main religion of our country, which is Buddhism.
- 11:00 AM: Enjoy local lunch with I Love Saigon Team.
- 01:00 PM: Our last place to take you for a visit is the Notre-Dame Cathedral Basilica of Saigon to learn about Catholic and Christian.
- 02:00 PM: Finish the tour and drop you off at your accommodation.
If you want to skip or replace any dishes above with new ones, please consider our Saigon Customized Tour. Based on the real condition in Saigon and our experience as we are locals, we will help you have the best tour that will fit your interest.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
Saigon Religion Tour will include food and drink listed above, tour guides and I Love Vietnam tshirt. The exclusion is the entrance fees, the personal spending and tips
- Cancellation 48 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 24 and 48 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 24 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.