Saigon Photo Tour
Saigon, also called Ho Chi Minh City has a lot of stunning places and hidden lanes. However, sometimes, it can be hard for visitors to find out some hidden attractions in the place they're visiting. Therefore, Saigon Photo Tour is for those who love taking photos and discovering beautiful places in a new country. Our local female guides will take you to the some of the stunning places.
See more Saigon Tours.
During this tour, the local female guides will show you around Saigon and stop at some best attractions, some of which can be hard to reach on your own. Saigon Photo Tour is designed for tourists to take beautiful photos, so feel free to take as many photos as you can.
Duration: about 5 hours
Visit Thu Thiem Tunnel, Saigon unique bridges
Visit Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral
Hidden alleys in Saigon
Discovering Saigon local cuisines
Saigon Photo Tour Itinerary
Below are the destinations you will visit on this Saigon Photo Tour. You also can set your own destination list with no more than 5 places and we can take you there as local companions. Send us an email for requesting.
- 3:00 PM: Pick you up at hotels/ hostels/ guest houses.
- 3:30 PM: Enjoy Saigon Coffee and learn about Vietnam coffee culture with our local female guides.
- 4:00 PM: Take you to these destinations:
+ Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral: a symbol of Saigon and your trip won't be completed without visiting it.
+ Centre Post Office: built during French colonization, this beautiful building exhibits a combination of Eastern and Western architecture.
+ Mong Bridge: A beautiful bridge connecting 2 districts of Ho Chi Minh City.
+ Thu Thiem Tunnel: This is the place you can have an overview about Saigon and take the best of the best photos.
- 8:00 PM: Finish the tour.
If you want to make any changes in the itinerary, please consider our customized private tour Saigon. Base on the real condition in Saigon and our experience as we are locals, we will help you have the best tour and fit your interest.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
- Cancellation 48 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 24 and 48 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 24 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.