Saigon City Tour
On I Love Asia’s Saigon City Tour with Market, you will learn about the history of Vietnam as well as Saigon, also known as Ho Chi Minh City. Additionally, you’ll have time to explore some of the best markets in the city! Check Saigon City Tour out!
See more Saigon Tours.
During this tour, we will take you to a number of famous sites in HCMC such as the War Remnants Museum, Independence Palace, the Centre Post Office, and the Notre-Dane Cathedral. Additionally, you’ll have time to shop at some of the best markets in the city! So come and join us to learn about the history of this diverse city!
Duration: about 4 hours
Visit Notre-Dame Cathedral Basilica
Explore War Remnants Museum
Discover Ben Thanh Market
Saigon City Tour Itinerary
Our local female guides know the city well and can take you to all the must-see historic locations. Saigon may be famous for its hectic traffic but don’t worry! Our guides will safely navigate you throughout the city’s traffic and history!
- 8:30 AM: Pick up our clients at hotels/ hostels/ guest houses
- 8:40 AM: Our first stop will be for some Saigon Coconut Coffee from a local shop to get energy for the day and to introduce the itinerary.
- 9:00 AM: We will start with the War Remnants Museum to learn about the history of the American war.
- 10:00 AM: The next stop is Independence Palace to learn about the period of French colonization.
- 11:00 AM: Then, we will visit the Notre-Dame Cathedral Basilica to learn about the spread of Christianity and Catholicism in Vietnam.
- 12:00 PM: Before lunch we will stop by the French Post office to see some beautiful French colonial architecture.
- 12:30 PM: Lunchtime at a local restaurant.
- 1:30 PM: Finish the tour.
If you want to make any changes in the itinerary, please consider our customized private tour Saigon. Base on the real condition in Saigon and our experience as we are locals, we will help you have the best tour and fit your interest.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
- Cancellation 48 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 24 and 48 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 24 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.