Saigon City Tour With Market
On I Love Asia’s Saigon City Tour with Market, you will learn about the history of Vietnam as well as Saigon, also known as Ho Chi Minh City. Additionally, you’ll have time to shop at some of the best markets in the city! Traveling throughout Southeast Asia? Check out all six of our locations at I Love Asia Tour, operating in Laos and Vietnam.
During this tour, we will take you to a number of famous sites in HCMC such as the War Remnants Museum, Independence Palace, the Centre Post Office, and the Notre-Dane Cathedral. Additionally, you’ll have time to shop at some of the best markets in the city! So come and join us to learn about the history of this diverse city!
Duration: about 4 hours
Visit Notre-Dame Cathedral Basilica
Explore War Remnants Museum
Discover Ben Thanh Market
Scooter Tour Most Popular!
Private Car Tour
What To Expect & Itinerary
Our local female guides know the city well and can take you to all the must-see historic locations. Saigon may be famous for its hectic traffic but don’t worry! Our guides will safely navigate you throughout the city’s traffic and history!
On this tour you will have the following experiences:
- Try the famous Coconut Saigon Coffee and learn about Vietnamese coffee culture
- War Remnants Museum: this site has information about the Vietnam war and has many war artifacts as well such as weapons, tanks, films, and documents
- Ben Thanh market: visit a local market to pick up souvenirs and experience shopping in HCMC
- Independence Palace: this is the location of many important events during the Vietnam war
- Centre Post Office: built during French colonization, this beautiful building exhibits a combination of Eastern and Western architecture.
- Notre-Dame Cathedral Basilica: this 138-year-old religious site is in the center of the city and is significant for its beautiful architecture.
If you want to make any changes in the itinerary, please consider our Saigon Customized Tour. Base on the real condition in Saigon and our experience as we are locals, we will help you have the best tour and fit your interest.
We pick up our lovely guests at their hotel
Our first stop will be for some Saigon Coconut Coffee from a local shop to get energy for the day and to introduce the itinerary.
We will start with the War Remnants Museum to learn about the history of the American war.
The next stop is Independence Palace to learn about the period of French colonization
Then, we will visit the Notre-Dame Cathedral Basilica to learn about the spread of Christianity and Catholicism in Vietnam
Before lunch we will stop by the French Post office to see some beautiful French colonial architecture.
Lunchtime at a local restaurant followed by time at the “Ben Thanh market”
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
Saigon City Tour with Market will include food, drink, tour guides and I Love Saigon tshirt. The exclusion is the personal spending and tips
- Cancellation 24 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 12 and 24 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 12 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.