Private Phong Nha Caves 1 day tour from Hue
Phong Nha caves, also called Phong Nha-Kẻ Bàng National Park are a UNESCO World Heritage Site in Quảng Bình Province, Vietnam. Besides, it also holds several records for the highest and longest cave, the longest underground river, finest beaches inside and the most splendid stalagmites and stalactites. Now, it’s a famous destination for tourists coming from all over the world. Join Phong Nha cave tour departing from Hue city – the easiest way to discover the most impressive Phong Nha cave.
PRICE: 80 USD / PAX
Tour type: Private tour.
Trip length: Full day.
This is an ideal choice for you if you want to get to Phong Nha Caves from Hue City. On this tour, you will discover Phong Nha Caves with the help of our local guides. The tour includes many interesting activities and stunning places.
Note: This tour requires at least 2 guests.
Visit La Vang Holy land on the way
Explore Phong Nha Caves with many hidden places
Learn about Vietnam culture from our local guides
What To Expect & Itinerary
- 6:30 AM: Our guide will pick you up at your hotel in Hue city. Then, you will depart to Phong Nha Ke Bang national Park, classified as the World heritage site.
On the way, you will stop over La Vang holy land – a national shrine located in Hai Lang district, Quang Tri Province, an important place of pilgrimage of Catholics Vietnam.
On the car, our guide will introduce you some information about DMZ of Quang Tri including The Old Citadel, Hien Luong Bridge, and Ben Hai river, Doc Mieu Base,..
- 12:00 AM: Have lunch at restaurant and have a short rest
Boat trip on Son River to visit Phong Nha cave. After 25 mins on the boat, you will arrive Phong Nha cave. Take a couple of hours to visit the cave.
You discover Phong Nha Cave, which contains many fascinating rock formations given beautiful names such as the “Lion”, the “Fairy Caves”, the “Royal Court”, and the “Buddha”
- 3:30 PM: Back to Hue on Legendary road
- 7:30 PM: Arrive in Hue. Tour ends.
INCLUSION AND EXCLUSION
- Inclusion: Full transfers by tourist car, Food, Drink, Tour Guide, Entrance Fee, Travel Insurances.
- Exclusion: Personal spending, tips.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.