Full-day Private Mekong Delta Tour from Saigon
Mekong Delta in Vietnam is on the destinations list of many travellers when coming to Vietnam. So what to expect in Mekong Delta? On our full-day private Mekong Delta Tour from Saigon, you will explore the best Mekong Delta with the help of the local guide.
Tour type: Private tour.
Trip length: Full day.
You will get to Mekong Delta from Saigon. This full day Mekong Delta tour includes many interesting activities. You will have a chance to learn about the lifestyle of the local people in Southern Vietnam. Also, we will take you to some local villages and enjoy the food there.
Visit Cai Be Floating Market Area
Visit a bee and mushroom farm
Learn about Vietnam culture and the life of people in Southern Vietnam
What To Expect & Itinerary
7:00 AM: Picking up our guests at the hotel.
9:00 AM: Arrive Mekong Delta (2 hours on the way)
9:00 AM – 11:30 AM: Visit these destinations below:
- Take a motorboat on Tien River
- Visit Cai Be Floating Market Area
- Have rowing boat in the canal
- Visit a bee and mushroom farm
- Visit handicraft workshop and learn how to make rings and bracelets
- Visit the fruit garden and listen to the Southern Amateur Music
- Visit traditional craft villages: white wine, coconut candy, grilled rice
12:00 PM – 1:30 PM: Have lunch and relax on hammocks.
1:30 PM- 2:30 PM: Ride bicycle around the village and visit an Ancient House.
3:00 PM: Finish the tour and come back Ho Chi Minh City.
5:00 PM: Drop the guests at the hotel.
INCLUSION AND EXCLUSION
- Inclusion: Full transfers by tourist car, Boat trip, Entrance fee, Lunch, English speaking guide, Travel insurance.
- Exclusion: Personal spending, tips.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.