Private Bat Trang Ceramics Village Half Day Tour
On the tour, you will escape the big city for a relaxing afternoon learning about pottery in Hanoi. Experience the traditional craft and make ceramic products by yourself on the private Bat Trang Ceramics Village Half day tour.
See more Hanoi tours.
On this tour, you will visit one of the many famous traditional craft villages surrounding Hanoi. The Bat Trang Pottery Village is one of the most famous of these villages because of its beautiful pottery and authentic designs. You’ll be able to experience this ancient practice with a pottery making workshop where you will be able to make your own pottery! After the workshop, you will have the opportunity to explore the village and see all of the local pottery styles. Additionally, the road to this village is extremely beautiful providing excellent views of the Hanoi countryside. Feel free to stop along the way and take pictures when you stop for Vietnamese coffee and snack!
Duration: about 6 hours
Learn how to make ceramic products
Explore Bat Trang Pottery Village
Catch beautiful views of the countryside surrounding Hanoi
Scooter Tour Most Popular!
Private Car Tour
$55For a group of more than 2 people
Private Bat Trang Ceramics Village Half Day Tour Itinerary
- 1:00 PM:Pick up our amazing guests from the hotel and introduce the itinerary with a cup of egg coffee. Egg Coffee is especially famous in Hanoi and is made with a meringue-like egg while on top of the dense Vietnamese coffee.
- 1:45 PM: Visit Chuong Duong Bridge.
- 2:30 PM: Learn how to make your own pottery at our pottery making class at the Bat Trang Pottery Village.
- 4:30 PM: Visit the local pottery market to do some shopping or just look around at all the beautiful ceramics. We’ll enjoy some local snacks as well.
- 5:30 PM: Leave the village to travel back to Hanoi, stopping for roasted corn near the Long Bien Bridge.
- 7:00 PM: Finish the tour.
If you want to skip or replace any places above with new ones, please consider our Customized Hanoi Private Tours. Base on the real condition in Hanoi and our experience as we are locals, we will help you have the best tour and fit your interest.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
The tour will include food, drink, tour guides and I Love Vietnam tshirt. The exclusion is the personal spending and tips
Kindly note: Please expect price increase during Tet holidays (Vietnamese New Year). We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
- Cancellation 48 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 24 and 48 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 24 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.