Private 1-Day Phong Nha Caves Tour from Hue
Phong Nha caves, also called Phong Nha-Kẻ Bàng National Park are a UNESCO World Heritage Site in Quảng Bình Province, Vietnam. Besides, it also holds several records for the highest and longest cave, the longest underground river, finest beaches inside and the most splendid stalagmites and stalactites.
Join Private Phong Nha Caves Tour from Hue to explore this stunning caves with the local guides of I Love Asia Tour Company.
This is an ideal choice for you if you want to get to Phong Nha Caves from Hue City. On this tour, you will discover Phong Nha Caves with the help of our local guides. The tour includes many interesting activities and stunning places.
This tour is private and requires at least 2 guests.
- Visit La Vang Holy Land on the way
- Explore Phong Nha Caves
- Enjoy Vietnamese food
Phong Nha Caves Tour from Hue Itinerary
- 6h30 AM: Our guide will pick you up at your hotel in Hue city. Then, you will depart to Phong Nha Ke Bang national Park, classified as the World heritage site.
On the way, you will stop over La Vang holy land - a national shrine located in Hai Lang district, Quang Tri Province, an important place of pilgrimage of Catholics Vietnam.
On the car, our guide will introduce you some information about DMZ of Quang Tri including The Old Citadel, Hien Luong Bridge, and Ben Hai river, Doc Mieu Base.
- 12h00 PM: Have lunch at restaurant and have a short rest.
Boat trip on Son River to visit Phong Nha cave. After 25 mins on the boat, you will arrive Phong Nha cave. Take a couple of hours to visit the cave.
You discover Phong Nha Cave, which contains many fascinating rock formations given beautiful names such as the Lion, the Fairy Caves, the Royal Court, and the Buddha.
- 3h30 PM: Back to Hue on Legendary road.
- 7h30 PM: Arrive Hue. Tour end.
- The itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather and operating conditions without prior notice.
- Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the cruise date.
Inclusion and Exclusion
- English speaking tour guide.
- Entrance Fee
- Meal mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel Insurance
- Beverages, tips, gratuities and other personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
WHAT TO BRING:
- Sun block
- Camera + Film
- Insect repellent
- Original Passport
- Wide brim hat
- Swimming costume for summer
- Sun glasses
- Proper shoes
- Warm clothes for winter
Kindly note: Please expect price increase during Tet holidays (Vietnamese New Year). We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
- Cancellation 48 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 24 and 48 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 24 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.