Phnom-Penh Unique City Tour By Scooter
Phnom Penh is the capital and also the most populous city in Cambodia. Thanks to the wonderful architectural sites left after the French colonization of Cambodia, a lot of visitors flood to Phnom Penh every year. Nevertheless, when you get out of the luxury city, a vast, peaceful and stunning countryside open right in front of your eyes. Thus, we provide you with our Day Adventure Unique Tour in Phnom Penh on which you will experience the lifestyle of the Cambodian countryside.
See more Phnom-Penh Tours from I Love Asia Tour
Phnom-Penh Unique City Tour By Scooter Summary
This is a half-day tour and led by our local guides. You will sit on the back of the motorbike and enjoy such a great trip with us. First, you will embark a ferry across the Tonle Sap river then start your adventure to a local island. The highlight of the tour will be visiting the agriculture farm, a silkworm rearing business, a Buddhist Temple and more.
Duration: 5 hours - Transfer: Scooter
Cost: 70 USD/ person
Max: 15 clients
Ferry across Tonle Sap River (ticket included)
Silk Island and silk making process
Agricultural farms and local businesses.
Phnom-Penh Unique City Tour By Scooter Itinerary
During 4 hours of the tour, our local female guides will accompany you to these following activities:
- Get on a ferry crossing the Tonle Sap River : While getting to the Silk Island on a ferry, you will have a chance to sightsee the nice view along the river and the peaceful atmosphere in the country. Also, you can capture a lot of pretty and interesting photos, especially when there are cows on board.
- Experience the local life on the Silk Island : After arriving the island, we will see how the local people work on the agricultural farms and raise the animals to earn their living. Also, we will take you to some island residents’ houses, enjoy the home-made fruit juice and learn about the their lifestyle.
- Visit a silkworm rearing business: You will have an interesting opportunity to see how silkworms are raised and how people weave the natural silk fibers into exquisite and elegant products such as purses, dresses, pillow cases and many more. There, you can buy the hand-made silk products as souvenirs if you want.
- Farming & Harvesting: Next, you will take a closer look into the traditional Cambodian farming methods and practices. We will take you to the local farm where a number of fruits and vegetables are grown. The fruits in tropical countries like Cambodia are diverse and delicious. You may see mango, "water chestnut" (lotus root) banana, rice, papaya and many more! If you are lucky to come at the harvest time, you can taste some of the delicious fresh fruit.
- Visit a Buddhist Temple: The last destination before ending the tour is a Buddhist Temple. You will learn about the Buddhism in Cambodia and the spartan lives of the monks.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
Phnom-Penh Unique City Tour Inclusions
Phnom-Penh Unique City Tour By Scooter will include food and drink listed above, tour guides , entrance fee.
The exclusion is the entrance fees, the personal spending and tips
Kindly note: Please expect price increase during Tet holidays (Vietnamese New Year). We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
- Cancellation 48 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 24 and 48 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 24 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.
You might also like
Phnom Penh By Night Tour By Scooter
Phnom Penh Customized Tour
Phnom Penh City Tour By Scooter