Phnom-Penh Daily City Tour By Scooter
Phnom Penh - the gorgeous capital of Cambodia is always a must on the bucket list if you are planning to explore Southeast Asia. Being the nation’s economic, industrial and cultural center, Phnom Penh has so many wonderful things to explore. The city appeals to visitors with incredible architectural sites that hold long-standing legend and history. All of the best attractions will be discovered if you choose Phnom Penh City Tour by motorbike.
Phnom-Penh City Tour By Scooter Summary
This 3-hour tour will be a fun ride to explore the most popular attractions in Phnom Penh. You will have a chance to have great insight into the Royal Palace, the Royal Museum, the Independence Museum, and the Wat Phnom. Our female guides will be your riders and also your local buddies. They will help you to learn the Cambodian culture and the legend behind those attractions. Let’s check Phnom Penh City Tour’s itinerary below.
Duration: 3 hours - Transfer: Scooter
Cost: 75 USD/ person
Max: 15 clients
Visiting the must-destinations in Phnom-Penh ( Royal Palace, National Museum, Independence Monument)
Discovering Phnom Penh on the back of scooter with the local lady bikers
Learning deeply the history of Cambodia through the capital
Phnom-Penh Daily City Tour By Scooter Itinerary
You are assured to be taken to the most popular attractions in Phnom Penh. The local guides will tell you about their history also.
- Visit The Royal Palace of Phnom Penh: The Royal Palace is one of the iconic architectural sites in Cambodia. It is considered to be a must-see attraction in Phnom Penh City Tour. The Royal Palace is a complex of buildings that serves as the royal residence of the King of Cambodia. The palace was constructed after King Norodom relocated the royal capital from Oudong to Phnom Penh in the mid-19th century. It plays a crucial role in the cultural life of the Cambodian.
- Explore the National Museum: This a great place for you to learn about the culture and history of Cambodia since it is the largest museum regarding these fields. Also, it is the country's leading archaeological museum. The National Museum also contains the world's largest collections of Khmer art, including ceramics, bronzes, sculptures, and ethnographic objects.
- Visit the Independence Museum : The lotus-shaped tower located in the City center is The Independence Monument in Phnom Penh. It was built to commemorate Cambodia's independence from France in 1953. This site was constructed following the style of the Khmer temple at Angkor Wat.
- Get to Wat Phnom: Wat Phnom is an essential temple in Phnom Penh. It is also the tallest religious structure in the city with a height of 27 meters (88.5 ft). On our Phnom Penh City Tour, you will not only sightsee and capture precious moments but also learn about the culture, religions and daily life of Phnom Penh.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
Phnom-Penh City Tour Inclusions
Phnom-Penh City Tour By Scooter will include food and drink listed above, tour guides , entrance fee.
The exclusion is the entrance fees, the personal spending and tips
Kindly note: Please expect price increase during Tet holidays (Vietnamese New Year). We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
- Cancellation 48 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 24 and 48 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 24 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.