Ninh Binh Tour from Hanoi
A Ninh Binh Tour from Hanoi is on the list of more and more travellers. It's really worth visiting the stunning natural landscapes in Ninh Binh which can be compared to Halong Bay.
We provide you with many exciting activities on this Ninh Binh Tour from Hanoi. Let's check the detailed itinerary below.
This Ninh Binh Tour from Hanoi is a group tour in which you will be picked up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter. We include all of the transfer from Ninh Binh to Hanoi by tourist car. Of course the historical site Hoa Lu and the mysterious caves in Tam Coc are included. Coming with our Ninh Binh day tour, you not only explore captivating spots and see beautiful landscapes, but also know more about Vietnamese history and culture as well. We are sure that our tour will make your day and bring unforgettable time for you in Vietnam.
- Visit the historic capital of Vietnam and the holy Dinh-Le temples in Hoa Lu.
- Come to Tam Coc and take the boat on Ngo Dong River, which named as Halong Bay on Land.
- See the karst formations and discover the amazing cave in Tam Coc.
Ninh Binh Tour from Hanoi Itinerary
- 8h00 AM: Our guide & driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter, then leave by coach to Hoa Lu (2.5 hrs).
- 10h30 AM: Visit the historic capital of Vietnam and the famous ancient temples of Le and the Dinh Dynasties.
- 12h30 PM: Transfer to Tam Coc for lunch.
- 1h30 PM: Take a boat trip to visit Tam Coc and see the beauty of the karst formations as you pass along their base and row into the cave carved through the limestone.
- 2h45 PM: Cycle for an hour on quiet roads through villages, rice fields, rivers and rocky outcrops in Tam Coc – Bich Dong (around 5 km).
- 4h00 PM: Drive you back to Hanoi. Tour end.
- The itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather and operating conditions without prior notice.
- Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the departure date.
- After boat trip on the river, the boat rower always expect the guests tip about $1 or $2.
Inclusion and Exclusion
- Full transfers by A/C tourist car.
- Boat trip
- English speaking guide
- Drinks on meal
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Free of charge for children under 1 meter, other expense pay by parents.
- 50% rate of adult for children over 1 meter and under 1,2 meters.
- Children over 1,2 meters and over are charged as adults.
- Two adults allow to bring one child.
- Children 50% & 100% have one private seat and 1 mineral water as adults.
Kindly note: Please expect price increase during Tet holidays (Vietnamese New Year). We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
- Cancellation 48 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 24 and 48 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 24 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.