Full-day Private Mekong Delta Tour from Saigon
Mekong Delta in Vietnam is on the destinations list of many travellers when coming to Vietnam. On our full-day private Mekong Delta Tour from Saigon, you will explore the best Mekong Delta with the help of the local guides. There are many interesting activities on the Mekong Delta Tour from Saigon.
See more Saigon Tours
You will get to Mekong Delta from Saigon. This full day Mekong Delta tour from Saigon includes many interesting activities. You will have a chance to learn about the lifestyle of the local people in Southern Vietnam. Also, we will take you to some local villages and enjoy the food there. Mekong Delta Full-Day Tour from our Vietnam tours won’t make you feel disappointed by our enthusiastic of showing this beautiful land to tourists.
This tour is private and requires at least 2 guests.
- The Oldest Chocolate Factory In Mekong Delta.
- Taste real tropical fresh fruit.
- Enjoy relaxing moments in a hand rowing sampan along the river.
- Delicious local lunch with 7 different local dishes.
- Upscale Vietnamese family house that was built 1838.
- Vinh Trang - The Biggest Pagoda In Mekong Delta.
Group of 2 People
Group of 2 People
Group of 4 People or More
Mekong Delta Tour from Saigon Itinerary
- Pick up at 7 am or 7:30 am ( flexible time ) and heading off to Mekong delta.
- Traveling through countryside views, with rice paddies & graves (a tradition of people here).
- Stop at the old Chocolate factory in Việt Nam and hear a famous story of the owner. Make your own chocolate and also we have a special gift for you.
- Now you can take a short nap to get energy for an awesome day.
- Arriving at the pier we get on to a big boat and enjoy the fresh air and see the bustling Cai Be Floating Market, where you can see wholesalers on big boats, hanging samples of what they sell from the top of a long pole. It is also a leisure time for boating to see small canals and visit fruit orchards, and then we will land on to a fruit boat and have some strong coffee on a local mommy’s coffee shop.
- We will also visit some local cottage industries, you can see a coconut candy workshop, try some snake wine, learn how to make pop-rice or witness the process of making rice paper.
- Slowly enjoy feeling on the hand-rowing sampan.
- Lunch will be served at a significant house of an upscale Vietnamese family with 6 main dishes and 1 dessert.
- Walking around to enjoy wonderful views of the village.
- Go back to the car and head to the Biggest Pagoda in Mekong Delta with three big Buddha statues inside the campus.
- After an amazing day it's time, we have to say goodbye with the local-host.
- Back to HCMC around 5:30 PM.
- The itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather and operating conditions without prior notice.
- Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the cruise date.
Mekong Delta Tour from Saigon Inclusion and Exclusion
- English speaking tour guide.
- Meals: Breakfast, lunch (set menu)
- Private car
- Mineral water
- A lot of smiles on the tour.
- Beverages, tips, gratuities and other personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Cancellation 48 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 24 and 48 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 24 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.