Marble Mountain Tour in Vietnam
Marble Mountain Tour in Vietnam is one of the most popular tours among the visitors coming to Vietnam. The Marble Mountains are a group of five incredible limestone and marble hills containing a network of caves and temples. This historic pilgrimage site is a must-see location for those interested in history, religion, and exploring! Check the Marble Mountain Tour with detailed itinerary below.
See more Danang Tours.
Vietnam Marble Mountain Tour Summary
On our Marble Mountain Tour, we will take you from your hotel to the mountains by motorbike. The distance between Danang and the mountain is 8km and it will take you a little more than 30 minutes. On this ride, you can see breath-taking views of Danang and your guide will be there to answer any questions you may have. Make sure you take some pictures now, you might be too tired on the way back after climbing through the mountains!
Reminder: Please consider wearing sneakers instead of high heels when you jump on this tour.
Duration: about 5 1/2 hours
Experience Danang from the back of a motorbike
Enjoy local food
Explore the Marble Mountains
Marble Mountain Tour in Vietnam Itinerary
In addition to enjoying the beauty of the marble mountains, you will also enjoy the beauty of Vietnamese food and coffee! All of our recommendations come from our local staff so you can be assured you’re having a local experience.
- 8:30 PM: Pick you up at your accommodation and start the Marble Mountain Tour in Danang.
- 8:35 AM: we will start the tour with a coffee to give you the energy to explore Marble Mountains.
- 9:30 AM: we will explore the beautiful Vietnamese countryside on the way to the Marble Mountains.
- 10:0AM: by this time we will arrive to the Marble Mountains and you will be able to take some Instagram-worthy shots. Our guides aren’t professional photographers but they sure love helping our guests take pictures!
- 12:30 PM: we will enjoy a local lunch together.
- 1:30 PM: we will end the tour and drop our guests at their hotel.
If you want to skip or replace any dishes above with new ones, please drop us a message to book the customized tour. Base on the real condition in Danang and our experience as we are locals, we will help you have the best tour that will fit your interests.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
- Cancellation 48 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 24 and 48 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 24 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.