Hoi An Marble Mountain Tour
The Marble Mountains are a group of five incredible limestone and marble hills containing a network of caves and temples. From the mountain’s high vantage point you can see amazing views of the other mountains, beaches, and the small town surrounded by the peaks.
This historic pilgrimage site is a must-see location for those interested in history, religion, and exploring! The distance between Hoi An and the mountain is 8km and it will take you a little more than 30 minutes. On this ride, you can see breath-taking views of the countryside and your knowledgable guide will be there to answer any questions you may have in our Vietnam Tours.
See more Hoi An Tours.
Our Hoi An Marble Mountains Tour will guide on a 5.5 hour tour including coffee, the marble mountains, and a delicious local lunch. Enjoy the incredible views throughout the tour and learn about ancient Vietnamese culture with our knowledgable female guides. We can't wait to meet you!
Duration: about 5 1/2 hours
Learn about Vietnamese coffee culture
Explore the Marble Mountains
Enjoy a delicious lunch chosen by our local guides
Hoi An Marble Mountain Tour Itinerary
In addition to enjoying the beauty of the marble mountains, you will also enjoy the beauty of Vietnamese food and coffee! All of our recommendations come from our local staff so you can be assured you’re having a local experience in Hoi An.
- 8:30 AM: Picking Up our clients at the hotel
- 8:15 AM - 2:00PM: The Marble Mountain Tour starts follow the activities below:
+ Enjoy the coffee - Let us introduce you to Vietnam’s much-loved coffee culture. Don’t worry, if you love it so much you can’t live without it, we can recommend local shops that sell the best coffee to take home!
+ Explore Marble Mountains - experience the views, culture, and history. Explore the caves and see beautiful religious sites.
+ Have lunch at a local restaurant - We choose local restaurants so you can experience how Vietnamese people have their meals.
- Note: Please consider wearing sneakers because you may have to walk a lot. (Female customers shouldn't wear high heels.)
If you want to make any changes in the itinerary, please consider our Hoi An Private Customized Tour. Base on the real condition in Hoi An and our experience as we are locals, we will help you have the best tour and fit your interest.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
- Please expect price increase during Tet holidays (Vietnamese New Year). We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
- Cancellation 48 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 24 and 48 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 24 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.