Luang Prabang Villages Tour
On the list of Luang Prabang's must see sites are the unique cultural villages that surround the main city. On our Luang Prabang Villages Tour, we will bring you to three different villages to learn about local life surrounding the town.
On the tour, we will take you outside the city to the beautiful countryside with our local guides. Join with us, you will experience seeing local artisans making handicrafts. You’ll even get to try making some yourself! Our guides will take you around to learn about local paper making, pottery, and textiles. Additionally, you’ll see what it’s like a take a local ferry to get to some of the most remote villages. Finally, you’ll try some local food to learn about Laos’s food culture. So join us to learn about village life and try your hand at local crafts!
Duration: about 5 hours
Cost: 55 USD/ person
Transfer: Vintage Tuk Tuk & Walking
Visit locals in villages around Luang Prabang
Explore some kinds of handicraft experiences in Luang Prabang villages
Try tasty Laos Local foods
Luang Prabang Villages Tour Itinerary
On our the tour will take you to visit 3 different villages as well as enjoy the Laos local cuisines. These villages are on our Luang Prabang must see list! On this Luang Prabang must see tour you will have the following experiences:
- 8:30 AM: Our villages tour in Luang Prabang will begin when our local guides pick up our guests at their hotel.
- 8:40 AM: Start the tour by enjoying Laos coffee together with our local guides and introduce the tour program.
- 9:30 AM: Our Luang Prabang Village Tour starts by visiting the Xang Thong village (Sa Paper Village).
- 10:30 AM: We will then continue to take a local boat trip on Mekong river to visit the Laos Temple in the North.
- 12:00 PM: Have lunch together at a local restaurant and learn about Laos food culture.
- 1:00 PM: Our last village will be the Ban Xang Kong village - this village has the most beautiful handicrafts where you will learn a lot about the products made by locals.
- 2:00 PM: We will end our Luang Prabang Villages Tour and drop our guests off at their hotel.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
Luang Prabang Villages Tour Inclusions
* The tour will include food, drink, tour guides, vintage tuk tuk, boat trip around Mekong river, picking-up and dropping off at the hotel.
* The exclusion is the personal spending and tips
- Cancellation 48 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 24 and 48 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 24 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.