Luang Prabang Vegetarian Food Tour
Sometimes it is hard for vegans/vegetarians to experience local food while traveling. But don't worry, I Love Asia Tour is the master of vegan food all over Asia. So come with us to experience the best vegan/vegetarian in Luang Prabang on our Luang Prabang Vegetarian Food Tour.
Vegan/vegetarian food in Luang Prabang is not very popular but, because of our love for the environment, I Love Laos Tours has worked very hard to find the best places in Luang Prabang for vegan & vegetarian travelers to discover local food culture. We went to all of the restaurants with vegan/vegetarian in Luang Prabang to try everything and these are our favorites! The food is so good, even people who aren't vegans/vegetarians will enjoy this tour. So come and join us for a meal (or two), we'll make sure you don't leave until you are full!
Duration: about 4 hours
Try 5 tasty vegetarian dishes in Luang Prabang
Sightsee around the city
Explore Luang Prabang night life
Scooter Tour Most Popular!
Private Car Tour
$60Group more than 2 people
Tuk Tuk Tour
Luang Prabang Vegetarian Food Tour Itinerary
- 4:00PM : Picking our clients at hotes/ hostels/ guesthouses
- 4:15PM - 9:00PM: Duration of Luang Prabang Vegan Food Tour
On our Luang Prabang Vegetarian Food Tour we will take you to five different restaurants to try the following vegan/vegetarian dishes:- Laos Local Vegan Salad: one of the most popular vegetarian foods in Luang Prabang is this local salad made with fresh papaya and mango.
- Mango Sticky Rice With Coconut: this sweet dish is a favorite in both Laos and its neighbor Thailand. It is made out of sticky rice, coconut milk, and freshly sliced mango.
- Vegetarian Noodles of Laos: these noodles are a vegetarian take on a popular local noodle soup (don't worry, we made sure it's vegetarian). Instead of pork, the noodle soup is made with vegetarian broth and an assortment of local vegetables.
- Local Coconut cakes: these cakes are one of our favorite vegetarian foods in Luang Prabang at I Love Asia Tour. They are a tasty treat that are addictingly delicious.
- Laos Sweet Dessert: this sweet dessert soup is the perfect way to finish a long day of eating on our Luang Prabang Vegetarian Food Tour! It is made with many different types of sweet beans.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
Luang Prabang Vegetarian Food Tour Inclusions
The tour will include food, drink, tour guides and I Love Laos tshirt. The exclusion is the personal spending and tips
- Cancellation 24 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 12 and 24 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 12 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.