Luang Prabang Vegetarian Food Tour
Sometimes it is hard for vegans/vegetarians to experience local food while traveling. But don't worry, I Love Asia Tour is the master of vegan food all over Asia. So come with us to experience the best vegan/vegetarian in Luang Prabang on our Luang Prabang Vegetarian Food Tour.
Traveling throughout Southeast Asia? Check out all six of our locations at I Love Asia Tour, operating in Laosand Vietnam.
This is a 4 hour half-day afternoon tour that starts at 4PM and finishes at 8PM. The tour price includes local food and drinks.
Transportation: Motorbike (Sit on the back of the local female rides - Max 1 pax sit behind 1 guide) or Private Car if requested.
Tour type: Private half-day tour
Vegan/vegetarian food in Luang Prabang is not very popular but, because of our love for the environment, I Love Laos Tours has worked very hard to find the best places in Luang Prabang for vegan & vegetarian travelers to discover local food culture. We went to all of the restaurants with vegan/vegetarian in Luang Prabang to try everything and these are our favorites! The food is so good, even people who aren't vegans/vegetarians will enjoy this tour. So come and join us for a meal (or two), we'll make sure you don't leave until you are full!
Experience local Laos food
Explore Luang Prabang on a scooter
Visit a local night market
What To Expect & Itinerary
On our Luang Prabang Vegetarian Food Tour we will take you to five different restaurants to try the following vegan/vegetarian dishes:
- Laos Local Vegan Salad: one of the most popular vegetarian foods in Luang Prabang is this local salad made with fresh papaya and mango.
- Mango Sticky Rice With Coconut: this sweet dish is a favorite in both Laos and its neighbor Thailand. It is made out of sticky rice, coconut milk, and freshly sliced mango.
- Vegetarian Noodles of Laos: these noodles are a vegetarian take on a popular local noodle soup (don't worry, we made sure it's vegetarian). Instead of pork, the noodle soup is made with vegetarian broth and an assortment of local vegetables.
- Local Coconut cakes: these cakes are one of our favorite vegetarian foods in Luang Prabang at I Love Asia Tour. They are a tasty treat that are addictingly delicious.
- Laos Sweet Dessert: this sweet dessert soup is the perfect way to finish a long day of eating on our Luang Prabang Vegetarian Food Tour! It is made with many different types of sweet beans.
Our Luang Prabang Vegetarian Food Tour start by picking you up at your hotel
Our first stop for vegetarian food in Luang Prabang will be for Laos Local Vegan Salad
Next we will continue to take you to go to try Laos Vegetarian Noodles
Our tour will take you to go try the Mango Sticky Rice With Coconut and local cakes
We will take you to the Luang Prabang Night Market to go shopping.
We will enjoy our dessert of Luang Prabang Happy Soup. The tour will finish at about 8:00 PM
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
Our Luang Prabang Vegetarian Food Tour will include food, drink, tour guides and I Love Laos tshirt. The exclusion is the personal spending and tips
- Cancellation 24 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 12 and 24 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 12 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.