Luang Prabang Vegetarian Food Tour
Sometimes it is hard for vegans/vegetarians to experience local food while traveling. At I Love Asia Tour is the master of vegan food all over Asia. So come with us to experience the best vegan/vegetarian in Luang Prabang on our Luang Prabang Vegetarian Food Tour.
Vegan/vegetarian food in Luang Prabang is not very popular in Laos. However, I Love Asia Tour in Laos has operated this speical tour to guide our clients to enjoy laos local food with vegetarian experinces in Luang Prabang, Laos. The tour with 5 hours will take you to 5 different local restaurants to discover the vegetarian cuisines, learning about buddihism culture and local lifestyle with food here.
Our passionate local guides can't wait to share you our culture of vegetarian cuisines in Laos.
Duration: About 4 hours
Transfer: Vintage Tuk Tuk
An opportunity travelling around Luang Prabang by vintage Tuk Tuk with local guides to all vegetarian restaurants
Discovering five best local restaurant with vegetarian cuisines in Luang Prabang.
Learning the unique culture cuisine in Laos espeically buddhism through vegetarian food.
Number of Clients
2 – 4 pax
More than 5 pax
Cost in USD/ person
Luang Prabang Vegetarian Food Tour Itinerary
- 4:00PM : Picking our clients at hotes/ hostels/ guesthouses
- 4:15PM - 9:00PM: Duration of Luang Prabang Vegan Food Tour
On our Luang Prabang Vegetarian Food Tour we will take you to five different restaurants to try the following vegan/vegetarian dishes:- Laos Local Vegan Salad: one of the most popular vegetarian foods in Luang Prabang is this local salad made with fresh papaya and mango.
- Mango Sticky Rice With Coconut: this sweet dish is a favorite in both Laos and its neighbor Thailand. It is made out of sticky rice, coconut milk, and freshly sliced mango.
- Vegetarian Noodles of Laos: these noodles are a vegetarian take on a popular local noodle soup (don't worry, we made sure it's vegetarian). Instead of pork, the noodle soup is made with vegetarian broth and an assortment of local vegetables.
- Local Coconut cakes: these cakes are one of our favorite vegetarian foods in Luang Prabang at I Love Asia Tour. They are a tasty treat that are addictingly delicious.
- Laos Sweet Dessert: this sweet dessert soup is the perfect way to finish a long day of eating on our Luang Prabang Vegetarian Food Tour! It is made with many different types of sweet beans.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
Luang Prabang Vegetarian Food Tour Inclusions
* The tour will include food, drink, local tour guides, vingate Tuk Tuk transfers, picking up and dropping off
* The exclusion is the personal spending and tips
- Cancellation 48 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 24 and 48 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 24 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.