LUANG PRABANG SUNRISE TOUR
Do you love waking up early to watch the sunrise? We do too! One of the best Luang Prabang sights is the beautiful and peaceful nature in the early morning. So come and join us on our Luang Prabang Sunrise Tour, we will bring to the best early morning views of this beautiful UNESCO town. This tour is brought to you by I Love Asia Tour, operating in Laos and Vietnam.
Our Luang Prabang Sunrise Tour is a 3 1/2 hour morning tour that starts at 5AM and finishes at 8:30AM.
Transportation: Motorbike (Sit on the back of the local female rides - Max 1 pax sit behind 1 guide)
Tour type: Private half-day tour
We love waking up early to beat the heat in Laos so come and join us for our early morning Luang Prabang Sunrise Tour. Even if you don't like waking up early, you shouldn't miss out this experience during your travel. This is a unique Luang Prabang sight featured on our tours. On this tour, our amazing and talented Laos Lady Bikers will pick you up at your hotel and bring you to enjoy one of Luang Prabang's sights from Phousi Mountain.
Explore Luang Prabang by scooter with our local female guides
Enjoy the beauty of Luang Prabang's sunrise in the morming
Travel on the Mekong River by local boats
What To Expect
Nothing can compare to the beauty of nature in Laos. Sunrise can bring to us peace and energy for our day. Luang Prabang is well-known for its amazing nature, on this tour you will experience the natural beauty of Luang Prabang's sights with the following activities:
- Climb up Phousi Mountain to see the best view of Luang Prabang's sunrise from a high viewpoint. The mountain is very peaceful and has amazing natural views of Luang Prabang's sights.
- Take a boat trip on the Mekong River to see the morning beauty in Luang Prabang. You'll enjoy the peace and quiet on the river in the morning
- Enjoy a local Laos breakfast with coffee
Our Sunrise Tour in Luang Prabang will start early and pick you up at your hotel
We will take you to the Phousi Mountain to see the best views of Luang Prabang in the morming. We'll watch the sunrise and introduce some of the city's rich history.
We'll take a local boat to explore the Mekong River and teach you more about culture and history in Luang Prabang.
Join us for a local breakfast to learn more about traditional cuisine in Laos
We'll finish the tour and drop you off at your hotel for some well deserved rest. If you still have energy, feel free to join us on an afternoon tour as well!
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
Luang Prabang Sunrise Tour will include food, drink, tour guides and I Love Laos tshirt. The exclusion is the personal spending and tips
- Cancellation 24 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 12 and 24 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 12 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.