LUANG PRABANG HANDICRAFT TOUR
If you are looking for unique Luang Prabang activities, we recommend our Luang Prabang Handicraft Tour. This is one of the best activities on our Luang Prabang tours as our guests are always impressed by the beautiful handmade products. I Love Asia Tour is excited to show you the best way to learn about our local handicrafts.
Transportation: Motorbike (Sit on the back of the local female rides - Max 1 pax sit behind 1 guide) or Private Car if requested.
Tour type: Private half-day tour
Our Luang Prabang Handicraft Tour brings you to experience handicrafts for 4 hours on scooter. Our female bikers will be your guides and your local friends as well and will bring you to the best Luang Prabang activities. You just need to get on the bikes and enjoy the sightseeing along the way.
We will visit the Ock Pop Tok center and pottery village to learn with local women here about handicraft products.
Experience the amazing Luang Prabang handicrafts
Learning about Laos culture and history with our female local guides
Enjoying the beauty of Luang Prabang our Laos scooter tours
What To Expect
Our Handicraft Tour in Luang Prabang is an unique way to learn about Laos's special handmade products. Our Luang Prabang Tours By Scooter will guide you during the 4 hours to not only experience some Luang Prabang activities but also to learn about our cultural pride. Beside that, when you join this tour you will also contribute to our community development work with Ock Pop Tok to support their wonderful work for local Laos women.
Below are the Luang Prabang activities we will experience on the tour:
- Experience Laos through textiles — alongside our Master Weavers and experienced teachers you can try your own hand at traditional crafts. A wide range of classes in silk weaving, natural dyes, batik drawing and bamboo weaving are available
- Making Laos Pottery in a village : learn about and experience making Laos pottery in Luang Prabang.
Our Handicraft Tour in Luang Prabang start by picking you up at the hotel
We will take you to the Point View of Luang Prabang to enjoy Laos morning coffee together and talk about the tour program.
We will take you to the Ock Pop Tok Center to learn handucraft by local masters here in 2 hours.
We will have lunch together in a local restaurant
Visit the Pottery Village and learn how to make your own pottery with locals
Finish the tour and drop you off at the hotel
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
Photos From Our Earlier Tours
Our Luang Prabang Handicraft Tour will include food, drink, tour guides and I Love Laos tshirt. The exclusion is the personal spending and tips
- Cancellation 24 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 12 and 24 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 12 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.