LUANG PRABANG FOOD TOUR
Wondering what to eat in Luang Prabang? On our Luang Prabang Food Tour we'll take you to hidden local favorites so you experience the best of Laos food. Join our local female guides to explore like a local.
Traveling throughout Southeast Asia? Check out all six of our locations at I Love Asia Tour, operating in Laos and Vietnam.
This is a 4 1/2 hour night food tour that starts at 4PM and finishes at 8:30 PM. It includes local food and drinks.
Transportation: Scooter (Sit on the back of the local female rides - Max 1 pax sit behind 1 guide) or Private Car if requested.
Tour type: Private half-day tour
Our Luang Prabang Food Tour is perfect for people who love local food. If you want to know what to eat in Luang Prabang but need some help finding places, we'll help you out! When you join Laos Tours, we will show you the best food in Luang Prabang at night during our 4 hour scooter tour. Bring your empty stomach, because we won't let you leave until you're full!
Enjoy different tasty local dishes
Discuss Laos culture and history with our local female guides
Enjoy the beauty of Luang Prabang at night
What To Expect & Itinerary
Wondering what to eat in Luang Prabang? On our Luang Prabang Food Tour we'll make sure you learn about Laos food culture, have fun, and leave full! On this tour we will enjoy the following dishes together at six different stops:
- Orlam: this local stew is a Luang Prabang favorite full of flavor made with beef
- Fresh Salad Local Style: this dish is made with fresh cut papaya, chicken, and local vegetables with herbs for flavor
- Khao Soi: this pork noodle soup dish is the most famous Laos specialty. It is made with noodles, pork broth and topped with Bolognese
- Mok Pa: this snack is made out of fish that has been steamed in banana leaf. We'll show you how to unwrap it and enjoy!
- Local cakes: we will try three different types of local cake, coconut cake, mango cake and sticky rice cake
- Namvam: after all that food, we'll end with a sweet soup as a tasty dessert
Luang Prabang Food Tour will begin with our local female guides picking you up from your hotel
We will bring you to our first stop to try the flavorful Orlam - Laos beef stew
On our next stop we'll have some local style fresh salad with chicken, papaya, and local vegetables
Next we will try Laos's famous Khao Soi - local noodle soup with pork
Our last stop will be for local cakes and dessert at the night market in Luang Prabang
We will finish our Luang Prabang Food Tour and drop our full guests off at their hotel
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
Our Happy Photos
Our Luang Prabang Food Tour will include food, drink, tour guides and I Love Laos tshirt. The exclusion is the personal spending and tips
- Cancellation 24 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 12 and 24 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 12 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.