This is one of the best combination of city tour and food tour. You will visit some destinations in Luang Prabang and enjoy some selected dishes which are highly recommended by the locals. You can choose either these transportations below. You will be accompanied by the local female guides.
Duration: about 5 hours
Transfer: Vintage Tuk Tuk
Discovering the historical destinations and villages at the same tour
Take a boat trip on Mekong River to enjoy the peaceful view of nature in Luang Prabang
Enjoy the tasty foods in Luang Prabang like locals
Number of Clients
2 – 4 pax
More than 5 pax
Cost in USD/ person
Luang Prabang Day Tour with Food Itinerary
- 2:00 PM: Pick you up from your hotel for the tour.
- 2:30 PM: Our first place will be enjoying the coffee at Laos Traditional Houses.
- 3:00 PM: Visit the Luang Prabang Paper Village to learn how amazing work locals have made with paper in Laos.
- 4:00 PM: Explore the temple of Laos by taking a boat trip in the North of Mekong River.
- 5:00 PM: Try some local food in Laos. Stay hungry beacause we will make your stomach happy.
+ Orlam : Traditional Laos sticky rice with vegetable & soup.
+ Khao Soy: Laos local noodle soup with pork & tomato.
+ Namvan : A special sweet soup in Laos for dessert.
- 7:00 PM: Finish the tour and we will drop you off at the hotel.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
Luang Day Tour with Food Inclusions
* The tour will include food, drink, tour guides, entrance fee, vintage tuk tuk transfer, picking up and dropping off at the hotel
* The exclusion is the personal spending and tips
- Cancellation 48 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 24 and 48 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 24 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.