Luang Prabang Daily Tour with Sunset
Luang Prabang is a great place for sightseeing. Especially, watching the sunset from Mount Phousi can be considered the best thing you shouldn't miss while visiting Luang Prabang. Therefore, with our tour - Luang Prabang Daily Tour with Sunset Watching can be a perfect choice for you. You also enjoy some of the best foods.
Mount Phou Si, also written Mount Phu Si, is a 100 m high hill in the center of the old town of Luang Prabang in Laos. It lies in the heart of the old town peninsula and is bordered on one side by the Mekong River and the other side by the Nam Khan River. I Love Asia Tour loves to take you here to see our Sunset. Not only enjoying the Sunset in the mountain but joining our tour you will also have a chance to try amazing Laos local food lead by our enthusiastic student local guides.
Duration: about 4 hours
Cost: 55 USD/ person
Transfer: Vintage Tuk Tuk
Admire the beautiful sunset on the top of Mount Phousi and learn about the history of this mountain.
Visiting & sightseeing around Mekong River by boat to enjoy the peace, nature and history of this special river in Asia.
Enjoy local food in Luang Prabang at night with passionate local guides.
Luang Prabang Daily Tour with Sunset Itinerary
Nothing can compare to the beauty of nature in Laos. Sunset can bring us peace and energy for our day. Luang Prabang is well-known for its amazing nature, on this tour you will experience the natural beauty of Luang Prabang's sights with the following activities:
- 4:00 PM: Our Local Guides will pick up the clients at the hotel and introduce about the tour program.
- 4:10 PM: Take you to Phousi Mountain to learn about the history as well as climb to the top to enjoy the Sunset of Luang Prabang town.
- 5:00PM: We are about having a boat trip around Mekong River to discovering the peace and beautiful nature of this special river in Laos.
- 6:00 PM: Enjoy the local foods in Luang Prabang at night where local knows:
- Orlam, Khao Soy, Nam Van & local cakes.
- 8:30 PM: Finish the tour.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
- Cancellation 48 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 24 and 48 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 24 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.