LUANG PRABANG HALF DAY CITY TOUR
“Luang Prabang, where the history begins”. Though this ancient city has been overlooked by tourists, it is a hidden gem destination. On this Luang Prabang half day city tour, we will take you around the city for some Luang Prabang sightseeing and teach you about its history with the help of our local female guides.
This is a half day city tour in Luang Prabang that is 5 hours long.
Tour type: Private tour
Transportation: Motorbike (Sit on the back of the local female rides - Max 1 pax sit behind 1 guide) or Private Car if requested.
On this tour, our Laos Lady Bikers are happy to share their culture and history with you. We'll take you all over the city for some Luang Prabang sightseeing. You'll see breathtaking natural beauty and experience the highlights of the city. Finally, we'll introduce you to local cuisine in Luang Prabang.
Sightseeing in Luang Prabang by scooter with our local female guides
Learn about the history and culture of Luang Prabang
Enjoy tasty Laos local cuisne
What To Expect & Itinerary
Let's see where you will visit! On this Luang Prabang sightseeing half day city tour you will visit the following locations:
- Wat Xieng Thong: The most famous Buddhist temple in Luang Prabang. Here we will teach you about Laos Buddhism and how it shaped Laos culture.
- Royal Palace: This intricately designed palace was the home of Laos's kings and royal family. At this location our local guides will share their ancient history with you.
- Boat Trip on the Mekong River: This river is not only special for Laos but for all Southeast Asian countries which are connected by this river. We will talk about the importance of this river while admiring its incredible views.
- Pottery Village in Luang Prabang: We'll go outside of Luang Prabang to visit a local pottery village and learn about Laos handicrafts.
Our guides for the City Tour in Luang Prabang By Scooter will pick you up at your hotel
We will take you to the Mekong River to enjoy Laos coffee and introduce the itinerary.
Visit Wat Xieng Thong Temple to learn about the history of the temple and its architecture.
We will continue with a visit to the Royal Palace in Luang Prabang to learn about the history of Laos royalty.
After all the history, we're sure you'll be hungry! We'll bring you to a local restaurant for Laos food.
Our last destination is a traditional Pottery village outside of Luang Prabang to learn about traditional handicrafts.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
Luang Prabang City Tour will include food, drink, tour guides and I Love Laos T-shirt. The exclusion is the personal spending and tips
- Cancellation 24 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 12 and 24 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 12 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.