LUANG PRABANG CITY TOUR
“Luang Prabang, where the history begins”. Though this ancient city has been overlooked by tourists, it is a hidden gem destination. On this Luang Prabang city tour half day, we will take you around the city for some Luang Prabang sightseeing and teach you about its history with the help of our local female guides.
This is a private half-day tour exploring Luang Prabang city. You will be guided by the local female guides who are very knowledgable and willing to introduce to you all about Luang Prabang.
On the tour, the guides will take you to some of the best attractions (listed in the itinerary below). You will not only see the famous sites but also learn about the local life. You can choose either these transportations below.
Visit the Wat Xieng Thong and the Royal Palace
Take a boat trip on Mekong River
Enjoy local food in Luang Prabang
Scooter Tour Most Popular!
Private Car Tour
$58For Group More Than 2 people
Tuk Tuk Tour
What To Expect & Itinerary
- 8:30AM: Pick up our clients at hotels/ hostels/ guesthouses
- 8:40 AM - 2:00PM: Duration of our Luang Prabang City Tour , you will visit the following locations:
- Wat Xieng Thong: The most famous Buddhist temple in Luang Prabang. Here we will teach you about Laos Buddhism and how it shaped Laos culture.
- Royal Palace: This intricately designed palace was the home of Laos's kings and royal family. At this location our local guides will share their ancient history with you.
- Boat Trip on the Mekong River: This river is not only special for Laos but for all Southeast Asian countries which are connected by this river. We will talk about the importance of this river while admiring its incredible views.
- Pottery Village in Luang Prabang: We'll go outside of Luang Prabang to visit a local pottery village and learn about Laos handicrafts.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
Luang Prabang City Tour will include food, drink, tour guides and I Love Laos T-shirt. The exclusion is the personal spending and tips
- Cancellation 24 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 12 and 24 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 12 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.