Luang Prabang City Tour
“Luang Prabang, where the history begins”. Though this ancient city has been overlooked by tourists, it is a hidden gem destination. On this Luang Prabang city tour half day, we will take you around the city for some Luang Prabang sightseeing and share you about the history of " heritage city" in Laos.
This is a private half-day tour exploring Luang Prabang city. You will be guided by the local guides who are very knowledgable and willing to introduce to you all about Luang Prabang.
On the tour, the guides will take you to some of the best attractions (listed in the itinerary below). You will not only see the famous sites but also learn about the local life. You can choose either these transportations below.
Duration: 5 hours
Transfer: Vintage Tuk Tuk & Walking
Visit the must destinations in Luang Prabang to discover the history and culture of this town as Wat Xieng Thong and the Royal Palace
Take a boat trip on Mekong River to enjoy the peace and nature in this herigate city of Laos
Enjoy local food in Luang Prabang with our local guides.
Number of clients
2 - 4 Pax
More than 5 Pax
Cost in USD/ person
What To Expect & Itinerary
- 8:30AM: Pick up our clients at hotels/ hostels/ guesthouses
- 8:40 AM - 2:00PM: Duration of our Luang Prabang City Tour , you will visit the following locations:
- Wat Xieng Thong: The most famous Buddhist temple in Luang Prabang. Here we will teach you about Laos Buddhism and how it shaped Laos culture.
- Royal Palace: This intricately designed palace was the home of Laos's kings and royal family. At this location our local guides will share their ancient history with you.
- Boat Trip on the Mekong River: This river is not only special for Laos but for all Southeast Asian countries which are connected by this river. We will talk about the importance of this river while admiring its incredible views.
- Pottery Village in Luang Prabang: We'll go outside of Luang Prabang to visit a local pottery village and learn about Laos handicrafts.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
* Luang Prabang City Tour will include food, drink, tour guides, entrance fee, boat trip in Mekong river, picking up & dropping off at the hotel, vintage tuk tuk transfer
* The exclusion is the personal spending and tips
- Cancellation 48 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 24 and 48 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 24 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.