LUANG PRABANG BUDDHISM TOUR
On our Luang Prabang Buddhism Tour we will introduce you to Laos Buddhism. This Luang Prabang day tour will show you around the Buddhist Temples with the help of our experienced local female guides to give you an authentic experience. We will also bring you to participate in local Buddhist rituals with local people.
Traveling throughout Southeast Asia? Join us at I Love Asia Tour, operating in six cities across Laos and Vietnam.
Price: 64 USD/ pax = 576.000 kip
Duration: about 5 hours
Transportation : Scooter ( Guests sit on the back of the bike) ; Private Car can be the transport if requested ( the price will charge higher)
Luang Prabang Buddhism Tour Summary
Buddhism has played an important role in Luang Prabang's history. Even after the capital was relocated to Vientiane, Luang Prabang remained the spiritual center of Laos Buddhism. On this tour, we will give you an introduction to the local Buddhist customs. If you don't know anything about Buddhism, don't worry, no prior knowledge is required! Our local female guides will pick you up at your hotels on their scooters and bring you to the most influential Buddhist destinations in Luang Prabang. These destinations include a temple tour of Luang Prabang's historic temples, experiencing Buddhist rituals, and discussing the history of Buddhism with local coffee. This one of our private Luang Prabang day tours with each guest having their own female driver and guide. They are not only your bikers but also your local friends who are willing to help you learn about Laos culture. When you join our Luang Prabang Tours, you will experience this beautiful culture as locals with our local female guides.
Experience one of our top Luang Prabang day tours on scooters
Learn about the history and culture of Laos Buddhism
Join the Alms Giving Ceremony with locals in the early morning
What To Expect
Our Luang Prabang Buddhism Tour is one of our top Luang Pranbang day tours because of the following unique experiences:
- Joining the Luang Prabang Alms Giving in the early morning with our Laos Lady Bikers. This amazing local experience will bring our guests luck and happiness.
- Shopping at a Local Morning Marketwith our guides to learn more about market culture and how to barter in Laos. We'll make sure you pick up some great unique purchases.
- Visiting theLuang Prabang Buddhist temples on the northern tip of the peninsula of Luang Phrabang, Laos. We'll teach you about the historic significance of these locations
- Enjoying Laos Local Breakfast and Coffee with our guides
Our guides for our Luang Prabang Buddhism tour will pick you up at the hotel by scooter
We will take you to a place where locals will preform the Alms giving ceremony with you in the early morning for the monks.
We'll take a shopping break at the early morning market in Luang Prabang to learn about Laos market culture
After a busy early morning, we'll take you to a local restaurant for a traditional Laos breakfast
Once you're full, we'll take you to the buddhist temple in Luang Prabang to learn more about our religion and the architecture of Laos temples.
We'll drop you off at your hotel for some rest after a busy early morning. Thank you so much for joining us!
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
- Cancellation 24 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 12 and 24 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 12 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.