Luang Prabang Baci Ceremony & Home Hosted Dinner Tour
Luang Prabang in Laos, a land of heritage history and interesting culture which we love to share to you while travelling here. Joining our unique and special tour as Home-Hosted Dinner Tour by locals to understand the real culture here. Discovering the Baci Ceremony in Laos and having a dinner together with local hosts is wonderful, isnt it? Why not joining us!
Luang Prabang Baci Ceremony and Home -Hosted Dinner Tour Summary
This evening we will witness a Baci Ceremony at a local house. Mrs. Sy – our host who is on her late 50s living at Ban Phonpheng – just some minutes driving from the ancient town. Though English is not understandable, Mrs. Sy has been making impression to most tourists celebrating the Baci at her house because of her hospitality and friendly smile.
The Baci Ceremony - or “calling of the soul” is an integral part of the Lao culture and the Baci is a very important activity before or during major life events such as weddings, births, travels, welcoming of friends, the return of someone to the family and so on. We will help in the preparation of the flower trays and have the honor of receiving blessings from the locals
After that, enjoy meal with families.
Duration: about 2 - 3 hours
Cost: 65 USD/ person
Transfer: Vintage Tuk Tuk & Walking
Visit the local family hosts to enjoy the evening of Laos culture
Participating the Baci Ceremony with our local hosts before enjoying the dinner
Having local dinner with the local hosts and share stories together.
Luang Prabang Baci Ceremony and Home Hosted Dinner Tour Program
The activities of this tour will be following bellow:
- 4:00PM: Picking up our clients at the hotel to talk about the program of the tour.
- 4:05PM - 7:00PM: The duration of Luang Prabang Home Hosted Dinner with Laos locals
+ Baci Ceremory activities with our hosts
+ Cooking sessions with locals
+ Enjoying dinner and sharing local stories
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
- Cancellation 48 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 24 and 48 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 24 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.