Hue Vegetarian Cooking Class Tour
A Tour by Hue locals is what you need if you want to enjoy the best vegetarian foods and learn how to cook them. With our Hue vegetarian cooking class Tour, you will learn how to cook from a local expert.
See more Hue Tours
Hue Vegetarian Cooking Class Tour Summary
On this Vegetarian Food Cooking Class Tour by Hue locals, we’ll teach you how to make local Hue vegetarian specialties. Our local chefs will provide you with detailed instructions to help you make the best food possible. After cooking you’ll enjoy the amazing food you’ve cooked yourself. Additionally, on the way to the cooking class, you’ll see the beautiful Hue countryside from the back of a motorbike with one of our local female guides.
Duration: about 4 hours
Learn how to cook 4 authentic Vietnamese food
Enjoy incredible views from the back of a motorbike
Try new vegetarian food
Scooter Tour Most Popular!
Private Car Tour
Hue Vegetarian Cooking Class Tour Itinerary
On our vegetarian cooking class tour, you will have the following experiences:
- 8:30 AM: our team will pick you up at your hotel and introduce the program.
- 8:45 AM: our lady bikers will take you to the local market and buy the necessary ingredients for our lesson.
- 9:30 AM: it's time to go to our cooking class location!
- 9:45 AM: the cooking class can start with our local Vietnamese chefs who will teach you how to make Hue spring rolls, Hue vegan pancake, Hue vegan saladand also learn how to make Hue coffee
- 11:00 AM: it's lunch time and we will enjoy the amazing food we just cooked.
- 12:30PM: we will end the tour and drop you off at your hotel.
If you want to skip or replace any places above with new ones, please consider our private customized Tours in Hue. Based on the real condition in Hue and our experience as we are locals, we will help you have the best tour that will fit your interests.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
- Cancellation 48 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 24 and 48 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 24 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.