Join this Hue to Hoi An tour by motorbike, you will have local guides accompanying you on the way because it’s quite dangerous to choose this way of travel. You also check out some well-known destinations such as Lang Co Beach, China Beach, and Marble Mountains, riding through Hai Van Pass – the beautiful pass in Vietnam. We also provide you with our Hue to Hoi An private car service if you wish.
Note: This is a group tour.
- Feel the wind and sightsee on Hai Van Pass.
- Stop at some well-known destinations between Hue and Hoi An.
- Explore beautiful Hoi An.
Hue to Hoi An Tour by Motorbike Itinerary
- Depart from your hotel located Hue city center, seating behind Easyrider Hue (easyrider Hoi An) and let the professional rider take you from Hue to Hoi An safely.
- Our guide pick you up at 8:00 am your hotel in city center, along the way from Hue to Hoi An motorbike, our first stop is Elephant Springs where you can wade in the rock pools and have big rock look like Elephant.
- Then we stop to visit Lang Co Beach to admire its blue sea and white sand. You can go for savor the fresh breeze and swim or just relax.
- Continue we stop in Lap An lagoon and see fishing village before riding to Hai Van Pass. When you pass through Hai Van Pass, prepare to be enthralled by the view of lagoons, fishing net, mountain and other natural wonders. When crossing the top of the Hai Van pass, you are surrounded by clouds on one side, with stunning ocean views on the other, so local people call it Hai Van pass or Sea Cloud pass (Hai mean Sea, Van mean Cloud).
- There are also stops at My Khe beach and Stone making village – see women make statue by hand.
- After that, we visit the majestic Marble Mountains before have lunch. We do expect that join Hue to Hoi An motorbike tour with a huge smile on your face.
- The itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather and operating conditions without prior notice.
- Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the cruise date.
Inclusion and Exclusion
- English speaking tour guide.
- Entrance Fee
- Meal mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel Insurance
- Beverages, tips, gratuities and other personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
WHAT TO BRING:
- Sun block
- Camera + Film
- Insect repellent
- Original Passport
- Wide brim hat
- Swimming costume for summer
- Sun glasses
- Proper shoes
- Warm clothes for winter
From 24/01/2020 to 30/01/2020 "TET" Holidays in Vietnam, Extra 10 USD.
Any tour booked less than 24 hours before the starting time, extra cost of 7 USD per tour
- Cancellation 24 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 12 and 24 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 12 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.