VIP Hue To Go Tour
If you are looking for a private luxury tour in Hue, we highly recommend you to try our Hue VIP Tour. With this tour, you will enjoy a relaxing and luxurious trip. This VIP tour is so flexible so contact us for more information.
See more Hue Tours
This private Hue VIP tour is perfect for those who want to see Hue in a unique way with our local female guides. We’ll teach you all about Vietnamese culture and you’ll experience the best local food! This tour is so popular we’ve had important guests take this tour such as the Deputy Head of Australian Ambassador - Mr. Layton Pike. So join us for the VIP treatment on this tour!
Duration: about 5.5 hours
Explore Hue's Countryside
Experience Vietnamese culture
Learn how to make authentic handicrafts
VIP Hue to go Tour Itinerary
On the tour, you will have the following experiences:
- 8:30 AM: our team will pick you up at your hotel and introduce the program.
- 9:00 AM: Visit Thuy Chanh village where you can see rice fields and the famous Thanh Toan Bridge. We will have a boat trip to go around the countryside.
- 9:30 AM: Visit Vong Canh Hill where you can see the most beautiful views of Hue.
- 10:00 AM: Have coffee at the Peaceful Bamboo Family tea house on the outskirts of Hue
- 11:00 AM: Have lunch.
- 12:30 PM: Visit the Lotus Paper Place. We will learn how to make lotus paper and the conical hat which is the traditional hat of Vietnam.
- 2:00 PM: Finish the tour and drop you at your hotel.
If you want to skip or replace any places above with new ones, please consider our private customized Tours in Hue. Based on the real condition in Hue and our experience as we are locals, we will help you have the best tour that will fit your interests.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
Kindly note: Please expect price increase during Tet holidays (Vietnamese New Year). We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
- Cancellation 48 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 24 and 48 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 24 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.