Hue Street Food Tour
Hue city, located in Central Vietnam is famous for the magnificent Imperial City. However, the local cuisine in Hue is also outstanding. Many visitors have returned Hue just because of the foods! The local cuisine in Hue is so diverse and tasty that Hue can be considered as a food paradise in Vietnam. People believe that the Nguyen Emperors had their meals with different dishes every day so there are many kinds of dishes originated from Hue.
Thus, even if you are not an avid foodie, you will fall in love with the foods there. One of the most popular choices among visitors is Hue Street Food Tour. The tour offers you an overview of Hue cuisine and chances to try the best dishes. On the tour, the local guides will take you to some local restaurants for the taste of the best street food in Hue Vietnam.
See more Hue Tours
Hue Street Food Tour Summary
During the tour, we will take you to 5 different food stalls. You will not only enjoy the famous dishes but also the hidden ones which you hardly find out by yourself. At each stop, we will have time to enjoy the food and the guides will introduce that dish to you. You also have an overview of Hue nightlife on this tour. Make sure that you come with your empty stomach so you can try everything on the tour!
Hue Street Food Tour is one of our best sellers and gains a lot of excellent reviews from our clients. We can not wait to welcome you
Duration: about 4 hours
Enjoy the best street food in Hue Vietnam and relax with some Vietnamese beer
Sightsee Hue city by night
Discovering the best local spots with our passionate and friendly local guides
Scooter Tour Most Popular!
Private Car Tour
$40Group of more than 2 people
Hue Street Food Tour Itinerary
You will enjoy the best street food in Hue Vietnam. Check out the menu below:
- 6:30 PM: Our team will pick you up at your hotels/guesthouses/ hostels...and introducig about the tour programs.
- 7:00 PM: we start the tour with the 3 famous Hue royal dishes Bánh bèo, nậm, lọc. We offer you the royal treatment as these dishes were served to the Emperor in ancient times but are now enjoyed by all people in Hue.
Ingredients: Flour, shrimp, pork, fish sauce, tapioca dumplings, onion.
- 8:00 PM: our next dish is Bánh khọt that is difficult to track down without a local guide so, of course, we take you there! Ingredients: Flour, shrimp, pork, onion, fish sauce.
- 8:30 PM: we will enjoy an authentic Vietnamese BBQ, and what would a food tour be without some local beer? So this will be added to the menu too!
- Ingredients: beef, pork or duck.
- 9:00 PM: we will taste Hue Noodle Soup which is the symbol of Hue food. A perfect soup with noodles and meat.
- Ingredients: noodles, beef, pork, and vegetables.
- 9:30 PM: Last but not least, we will enjoy a local sweet soup for dessert. What would a food tour be without a sweet and cool treat!
Ingredients: bean, sugar, and ice.
- 10:30 PM: End the tour and drop off you at their hotel. Thank you for joining us
Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions or allergies.
If you want to skip or replace any dishes above with new ones, please consider our Hue Customized Tour. Based on the real condition in Hue and our experience as we are locals, we will help you have the best tour that will fit your interest.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
Hue Street Food Tour will include food and drink listed above, tour guides and I Love Vietnam tshirt. The exclusion is the entrance fees, the personal spending and tips
Kindly note: Please expect price increase during Tet holidays (Vietnamese New Year). We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
- Cancellation 48 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 24 and 48 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 24 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.