Hue Street Food by Night
Hue street food is an unmissable part of Vietnamese culture. To quote one of our favorite reviews “DO NOT HESITATE – JUST DO IT!”. We’ll have local guides to show you the best authentic food, making this one of our most popular tours at I Love Asia Tour. Traveling throughout Southeast Asia? Check out all six of our locations at I Love Asia Tour, operating in Laos and Vietnam.
PRICE: 37 USD / PAX
On this tour, we will take you to five different street stalls, by motorbike. Be sure to come on an empty stomach so you can try everything on the tour! Don’t worry, we won’t let you go home until you’re full. Hue is famous for spicy food however if you do not like spicy food we can easily help you avoid the heat! Our goal is to make you fall in love with Hue’s food, just like we have.
Travel to Hue's street food with a local, experienced female guide
Try five different types of local food
Relax with some Vietnamese beer
What To Expect & Itinerary
Street food tours are a great way to experience the daily life of Vietnamese people. Our local guides have chosen the following dishes for our guests to try:
- Bánh bèo, nậm, lọc (3 royal dishes): We’re giving you the royal treatment with this meal. These dishes were served to the Emperor in ancient times but are now enjoyed by all people in Hue. Ingredients: Flour, shrimp, pork skin, fish sauce, tapioca dumplings, onion.
- Bánh khọt: This dish is difficult to track down without a local guide so of course, we had to take you! Ingredients: Flour, shrimp, pork, onion, fish sauce.
- Vietnamese BBQ store with beer: What would a food tour be without some local beer? And to accompany your beer will share some delicious Vietnamese BBQ with you. Ingredients: beef, pork or duck
- Hue Noodle Soup: This is a traditional dish similar to Pho but unique to Hue. Ingredients: beef and flour
- Dessert: What would a food tour be without a sweet and cool treat! Ingredients: bean, sugar and ice.
Please let us know of if you have any dietary restrictions or if you would like to take the tour via a private car.
Pick up our hungry guests from the hotel and introduce the itinerary
Start the tour with Hue local cakes such as Loc cake, Beo Cake, Nam Cake
Enjoy the Khot Cake.
Continue to Vietnamese BBQ for some food and beer
Enjoy our traditional Hue noodle soup
Visit night market for some dessert of Hue sweet soup
Finish the tour and drop off our amazing guests at the hotel
Hue Street Food by Night Tour City Tour will include food, drink, tour guides and I Love Hue tshirt. The exclusion is the personal spending and tips
Besides joining Hue Street Food by Night Tour, we also provide many other tours in Hue which you can't miss out. If you are a food lover, don't forget to try all amazing local cuisines with our Hue Cooking Class Tour or joining the Street Food Tour For Vegetarians if you love animals. Interestingly, Hanoi Tours brings you to the activities by night such as our Hue Karaoke Tour or go outside of the city with the Hue Countryside Tour. Moreover, there are over 15 exciting tours in Hue you should check us out!