Hue Street Food Tour by Night
In addition to natural landscapes and royal sites, Hue local food is an unmissable part while you are in Hue. Don't dismiss the food there as I have never met a visitor disappointed by them. To quote one of our favorite reviews “DO NOT HESITATE – JUST DO IT!”. Thus, Hue Street Food Tour is what you should try. We’ll have local female guides to show you the best authentic food. This is our BEST-SELLER which receives many positive reviews from our guests.
Why do we only have female guide? When you join our tour, you will contribute to our community project and help us to empower Vietnamese women.
Check out all six of our locations at I Love Asia Tour, operating in Laos and Vietnam.
Hue Street Food Tour Summary
Duration: 4 hours (6:30 PM - 10:30 PM)
Transportation: Motorbike (Sit on the back of the local female rides - Max 1 pax sit on the back of 1 guide) or Private Car if requested.
The number of included dishes: 7 (in 5 stalls)
On this Hue Street food tour, you will be taken to 5 different food stalls by motorbike. At each stop, we will have time to enjoy the food and the guides will introduce that dish to you. Make sure that you come with your empty stomach so that you can try everything on the tour! We won’t let you go home until you’re full.
Besides, this is a night tour, so you also have a chance to sightsee Hue by night.
Enjoy the best Hue street food and relax with some Vietnamese beer
Sightsee Hue city by night
Learn about Hue cuisine from our local female guides
What To Expect & Itinerary of Hue Street Food Tour
We provide you with a brief about what you will enjoy on the tour. If you decide to pick this tour, please tell us what you do not like to eat or be allergic to if any. Your reminder will make the tour perfect.
- Bánh bèo, nậm, lọc (3 royal dishes): We’re giving you the royal treatment with this meal. These dishes were served to the Emperor in ancient times but are now enjoyed by all people in Hue. Ingredients: Flour, shrimp, pork, fish sauce, tapioca dumplings, onion.
- Bánh khọt: This dish is difficult to track down without a local guide so, of course, we take you there! Ingredients: Flour, shrimp, pork, onion, fish sauce.
- Vietnamese BBQ store with beer: What would a food tour be without some local beer? And to accompany your beer will share some delicious Vietnamese BBQ with you. Ingredients: beef, pork or duck
- Hue Noodle Soup: This is the symbol of Hue food. A perfect soup with noodle and meat. Ingredients: noodle, beef, pork, and vegetables.
- Dessert: What would a food tour be without a sweet and cool treat! Ingredients: bean, sugar, and ice.
Once again, please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions or if you would like to take the tour via a private car.
Pick up our guests from the hotel and introduce the itinerary.
Start the tour with Hue local dishes such as Beo, Nam, Loc.
Enjoy the Banh Khot.
Continue to Vietnamese BBQ for some food and beer.
Enjoy our traditional Hue noodle soup.
Visit night market for some dessert of Hue sweet soup.
Finish the tour and drop off our amazing guests at the hotel.
Hue Street Food by Night Tour City Tour will include food, drink, tour guides and I Love Hue tshirt. The exclusion is the personal spending and tips
Besides joining Hue Street Food by Night Tour, we also provide many other tours in Hue if you are interested in.
Our best-sellers are Hue Street Food Tour by night, Hue City Tour, and Hue Sightseeing Tour with Local Food. Besides, the unique products that most of people love are Hue Sunrise Tour and Hue Buddhism Tour.