Hue Sightseeing Tour with Food
Hue Sightseeing Tour with Local Food is one of best favorite tour of tourists since it let them do sightseeing and enjoy local food at the same time. Begin the tour with beauty spots and finish with best local dishes. This is a perfect choice for you if you have limited time in Hue.
Duration: 6 hours
Transportation: Motorbike (Sit at the back of local riders - Max 1 pax sit at the back of 1 guide) - Or private car (request by email).
On Hue Sightseeing tour with local food, you will be picked up by our local female bikers at your hotel. We will take you to 4 attractions including well-known ones and hidden ones. Then, it's time enjoyed local food in Hue. There are 3 local food stalls included in this tour. Don’t worry, we won’t let you go home until you’re full. Please email us what you don't like to eat or what you are allergic to.
Our company is run by female guides. When you join our tours, you contribute to empower women and help the local community with 2$/tour (including in the price).
Explore beauty spots in Hue
Try 3 different types of local food
Learn Vietnam history and culture through local guides
What To Expect & Itinerary
Below are the destinations and local dishes we will take you to on Hue Sightseeing Tour with Local food:
- Lavin Decor Coffee and Tea Shop: A hidden shop which mainly provides unique coffee and tea and hand-made paper flowers. The staffs there are people with disadvantages. We will support the local community and share the culture at this place.
- Khai Dinh Tomb: One of the famous royal tombs in Hue which attracts lots of tourists. You will learn about Hue history and the amazing architecture of this tomb.
- Vong Canh Hill: The most romantic hill in Hue. This place where you can see Perfume River and natural beauty is definitely for Hue sightseeing tour.
- Tu Hieu Pagoda: One of the oldest pagodas in Hue with a touching history. Though this pagoda is usually overlooked, it is worth to pay a visit.
- Beo, Nam, Loc - traditional "cakes": They are the traditional savory cakes which are used to be served only for the King.
- Khot Cake: A crispy and scrolled kind of food. It is served with fresh vegetable.
- Hue Beef Noodle: The typical Hue Food - also the symbol. Everyone coming to Hue should try this dish.
Once again, this tour includes some kinds of food, so please inform us if you don't like any ingredient before going on tour so that we can change the dishes.
If you have already visited any places above or want to change the itinerary, consider our Hue Customized Tour (basing on Hue Sightseeing Tour with Local Food)
Pick up our guests from the hotel and introduce the itinerary.
Enjoy coffee or tea at Lavin Decor Shop
Visit Khai Dinh Tomb
Come to Vong Canh Hill
Explore Tu Hieu Pagoda
Try 3 local dishes
Finish the tour and drop off our amazing guests at the hotel
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
Hue Sightseeing Tour with Local Food includes food, drink, tour guides and I Love Hue T-shirt. The exclusion is the personal spending and tips
- Cancellation 24 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 12 and 24 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 12 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.