Hue Imperial City Tour
Duration: 4,5 hours (8:30 PM - 1:00 PM)
Transportation: Motorbike (Sit on the back of the local female rides - Max 1 pax sit on the back of 1 guide) or Private Car if requested.
This UNESCO world heritage site was constructed by Gia Long of the Nguyen Dynasty. This city was the capital of Vietnam for the nine Nguyen dynasties until 1945. It is home to ornate palaces, enormous gates, and ancient tombs. On this half-day tour, our knowledgeable local guides will take you through the city to teach you about the ancient history of this beautiful, historic site.
Explore the Imperial City
Go shopping at a local market
Enjoy local food
What To Expect & Itinerary
On our Imperial City Tour, our guests will have the following experiences:
- Enjoy traditional Vietnamese coffee and learn about Vietnamese coffee culture
- Explore the intricacies of the the Imperial City with our knowledgeable guides
- Visit a local market and learn how to bargain like a local
- Eat lunch at a local restaurant
If you want to make any change in the itinerary, please consider our Hue Customized Tour. Base on the real condition in Hue and our experience as we are locals, we will help you have the best tour and fit your interest.
Our local female guides will pick you up at your hotel
We will start the tour with some traditional Vietnamese coffee
We'll bring you to the Imperial City to teach you about Vietnam's ancient history.
After getting your fill of history, we'll bring you to a local market for some shopping.
You're sure to be hungry after the busy morning so we'll take you for some local Vietnamese food
We'll finish the tour and drop you off at your hotel
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
Our Hue Imperial City Tour will include food, drink, tour guides and I Love Hue Tshirt. The exclusion is the personal spending and tips
- Cancellation 24 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 12 and 24 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 12 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.