Countryside Hue Half Day Tour
You need a Hue half-day hue countryside tour covering the best villages destinations and local foods. You have just found it! With our tour, you will visit some of the best beauty spots in Hue and try a local meal. You’ll have an authentic experience exploring like a local with the help of our local guides in Hue urban destinations!
See more Hue Tours
Countryside Hue Half Day Tour Summary
On this Hue half-day countryside tour, you will learn about local lifestyle culture, religion, rice field, and even coffee. We’ll take you to Hue urban villages, local pagodas, local coffee shops to learn about Vietnamese coffee culture, and many other hidden local secrets. You’ll even try some Vietnamese food at a local restaurant at the end of the tour. So come and join us to explore the authentic Vietnam!
Duration: about 5.5 hours
Explore the Hue urban areas where are not having many tourists
Having a local boat trip around the countryside.
Enjoy local cuisines at the same time to discover our culture.
Scooter Tour Most Popular!
Private Car Tour
$42for group of more than 2 people
Hue Countryside Half-day Tour Itinerary
When you join our Hue half-day countryside Tour, our local female guides will take you around the countryside to have a number of unique experiences:
- 8:30 AM: Our team will pick you up at your hotel and introduce the program.
- 9:00 AM: we invite you to start the day at a special coffee, tea and paper flowers shop called Lavin Decor where we will enjoy a delicious cup of coffee or tea.
- 9:30 AM: we will visit Thuy Chanh village and explore the life of local people. In this village, we see the large rice fields, the Japanese bridge and the local market. Afterward, we take a boat trip to see the countryside of Hue.
- 11:00 AM: we will take you to visit the Standing Buddha Temple that represents the biggest lady buddha statue in Hue, passimg by the Khai Dinh Tomb that is a combination of Eastern and Western architecture.
- 12:00 PM: we will climb Vong Canh Hill where you can view the Hue Perfume River. This is the most beautiful view in Hue city. Here, where we all will share about the history of the river as well as some facts about the war in Vietnam
- 1:00 PM: then we will take you to visit Tu Hieu pagoda, one of the main historical pagodas in Hue, our team will tell you all you need to know about the pagoda’s history.
- 2:00 PM: we will enjoy a local vegan meal at Phuong Nam vegan restaurant in Hue. You will enjoy the popular dishes of Vietnam made from green vegetables.
If you want to skip or replace any places above with new ones, please consider our private customized tours in Hue. Based on the real condition in Hue and our experience as we are locals, we will help you have the best tour that will fit your interests.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
Countryside Hue Half Day Tour Inclusions
* The tour will include food, drink, tour guides and I Love Vietnam T-shirt.
* The exclusion is the entrance fees, the personal spending and tips.
- Cancellation 48 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 24 and 48 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 24 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.