Hue Countryside Tour
There is more to Hue than the imperial city! Come and join our Hue Countryside Tour to experience the real life of Vietnamese people, learn about their customs, and their lifestyle. You’ll have an authentic experience exploring like a local!
Traveling throughout Southeast Asia? Check out all six of our locations at I Love Asia Tour, operating in Laos and Vietnam.
Duration: 5,5 hours (8:30 AM - 2:00 PM)
Transportation: Motorbike (Sit on the back of the local female rides - Max 1 pax sit on the back of 1 guide) or Private Car if requested.
On this half-day tour in the Hue countryside you will learn about local culture, religion, and even coffee. We’ll take you to local pagodas to learn about Buddhism, local coffee shops to learn about Vietnamese coffee culture, and many other hidden local secrets. You’ll even try some Vietnamese food at a local restaurant at the end of the tour. So come and join us to explore the authentic Vietnam!
Explore the Hue countryside
Learn about local ways of life
Enjoy local food
What To Expect & Itinerary
When you join our Hue Countryside Tour, our local female guides will take you around the countryside to have a number of unique experiences:
- Enjoy Hue’s coffee or tea at a special coffee, tea and paper flowers shop called Lavin Decor.
- Visit Thuy Chanh village and explore the life of local people. In this village, we see the large rice fields and the local market. Afterward, we take a boat trip to see the countryside of Hue.
- We’ll see the Standing Buddha Temple, the biggest lady buddha statue in Hue.
- See the Khai Dinh Tomb, a combination of Eastern and Western architecture.
- Climb Vong Canh Hill where you can view the Hue Perfume River.
- Tu Hieu pagoda is one of the most historic pagodas in Hue, we’ll tell you all about the pagoda’s history.
- Try a local vegan meal at Ngu Ha vegan restaurant in Hue. You will enjoy the popular dishes of Vietnam made from green vegetables
If you want to skip or replace any places above with new ones, please consider our Hue Customized Tour. Base on the real condition in Hue and our experience as we are locals, we will help you have the best tour and fit your interest.
Pick up our amazing guests from the hotel and introduce the program.
Start our tour with a cup of Hue’s coffee or tea.
Visit the Thuy Chanh village where you can see rice fields and the Japanese bridge. We will have a boat trip to go around the countryside.
Visit the Standing Buddha Statue (Lady Buddha Temple)
Visit Vong Canh Hill where you can see the most beautiful view of Hue
Experience one of the most historic pagoda in Hue called Tu Hieu Pagoda
Enjoy a local lunch and then we will drop you off at your hotel
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
The Hue Countryside Tour will include food, drink, tour guides and I Love Hue T-shirt. The exclusion is the personal spending and tips
- Cancellation 24 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 12 and 24 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 12 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.