Hue Cooking Class Tour
Vietnam is famous for its delicious food with local dishes varying from city to city. On our Hue Cooking Class Tour, we will teach you how to make some of these local favorites. Traveling throughout Southeast Asia? Check out all six of our locations at I Love Asia Tour, operating in Laos and Vietnam.
Duration: 4,5 hours (8:30 AM - 1:00 PM)
Transportation: Motorbike (Sit on the back of the local female rides - Max 1 pax sit on the back of 1 guide) or Private Car if requested.
Tour type: Private tour
Hue is famous for its position as the ancient capital of Vietnam. The presence of the royal family had a significant influence on the local cuisine. On this half-day cooking tour, we will teach you how to cook the unique local dishes. All of our chefs are patient and experienced, perfect for all cooking skill levels. So come and join us to learn how to cook like a local!
Buy ingredients at a local market
Learn how to cook three famous Hue dishes
Eat your delicious food!
What To Expect & Itinerary
On our Hue Cooking Class Tour you will have the following experiences:
- You will have a chance to look around the Dong Ba market where we will buy our ingredients.
- We will go to a lovely garden restaurant to meet our friendly local chef.
- We will learn how to cook local dishes. We’ll email you the recipes so you can make them at home too!
- Enjoy the food we have just cooked.
If you want to skip or replace any places above with new ones, please consider our Hue Customized Tour. Base on the real condition in Hue and our experience as we are locals, we will help you have the best tour and fit your interest.
Pick up the guests and talk about the tour program
Visit Dong Ba market, the biggest and most famous market in Hue.
Go to a lovely restaurant to learn how to make traditional Hue cakes with our lady bikers.
Start our cooking class with a friendly local chef. We will show you how to cook three Hue dishes.
Enjoy your lunch with your own dishes you have just cooked.
Finish the tour and drop you at the hotel. We will send you the recipes through your email.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
Our Hue Cooking Class Tour will include food, drink, tour guides and I Love Hue tshirt. The exclusion is the personal spending and tips
- Cancellation 24 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 12 and 24 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 12 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.