Hue City Tour
In comparison with other cities in Vietnam, Hue City is more peaceful and less touristy. The city is blessed to have such stunning natural landscapes, breathtaking architectural sites such as the Imperial City and the Royal Tombs. Besides, it appeals to visitors for the long-standing history and legend during the last Dynasty in Vietnam. It is no shortage of healthy and delicious local cuisine, which makes your mouth water.
To have great insight into Hue City and visit some of the best attractions, we highly recommend you to check our best Hue City Tour out! On the tour, you will explore not only the famous tourist destinations but also the stunning hidden ones.
See more Hue Tours
Hue City Tour Summary
Hue City Tour is one of the most popular tours in Hue among the visitors. With this well-designed tour, you can have an overview of this city. Our best Hue City Tour not only shows you popular places, but it also brings you to other beautiful spots that few people ever visit.
You will explore the best attractions in Hue such as the historic Thanh Toan Bridge, the Khai Dinh Tomb with incredible architecture and legend, the romantic Vong Canh Hill and more. Besides, we will take you to a local restaurant to have lunch. We are sure that the foods will satisfy your taste. We are willing to be your local friends and help you learn about local culture in Hue Vietnam.
This is a half-day tour lasting for 6 hours. The transportation can be either scooter or private car up to your choice. However, our typical model is the motorbike tour with female riders. When you choose the scooter option, you can explore the most, sightsee the best things and travel by the most common mean of transport in Vietnam.
Discovering the best and highlight Hue attractions
Learning deeply about the history of Hue city in all must-visit destinations
Enjoy Hue local cuisines at lunch time with our local guides
Scooter tour Most Popular!
Private car tour
$42Group of more than 2 people
Hue City Tour Itinerary
Let's see what included in the best Hue city tour for you. Our team of local guides will take you to explore the following places:
- 8:30 AM: Pick you up at your accommodation and introducing about the tour program.
- 9:00 AM: Enjoy Hue’s famous coffee or tea at Lavin Decor Shop in Hue. A beautiful and peaceful shop which is full of flowers and love. The deaf-mute staff there will inspire you.
- 9:30 AM: Visit Thanh Toan Bridge - an old bridge with great architecture. There, you will explore a peaceful corner in Hue with large rice fields, a local market and daily life of the locals.
- 11:00 AM: Explore Khai Dinh Tomb - one of the most famous royal tombs in Hue. It is located in a place surrounded by stunning natural landscapes. You will be impressed by the wonderful architecture and its legend.
- 11:50 AM: Climb romantic Vong Canh Hill. On the top of the hill, the exquisite Perfume River gently flows in front of your eyes. We are sure you can capture the best photos here.
- 1:00 PM: Visit Tu Hieu pagoda. This is a historic pagoda located quite far from the city center. There, you can learn about Buddhism and pray for happiness.
- 2:00 PM: Have lunch at a local vegetarian restaurant to discovering our vegetarian cuisines and local buddhism culture.
If you want to make some changes to the itinerary, please consider our private customized tours in Hue.
Notes: - Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- Cancellation 48 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 24 and 48 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 24 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.