HUE CITY TOUR
Hue City Tour is one of the highlight tours in Hue, which gives the tourists an overview of this city. You might hear about Imperial City in Hue, but Hue owns more than that! A real city tour not only shows you popular places, but it also brings you to other beauty spots that few people come. We provide you that kind of CITY TOUR IN HUE.
PRICE: 37 USD / PAX
This is a half-day tour lasting for 6 hours. The transportation can be either scooter or private car up to your choice. However, our typical model is female motorbike tour. When you choose scooter, you can explore the most, sightsee the best things and travel by the most common mean of transport in Vietnam.
On this Hue city tour, you will explore the best attractions in Hue (see more in What to expect below), some of which you might not reach by yourself easily. In addition, we will take you to a local restaurant to enjoy lunch. We are willing to be your local friends and help you learn about local culture.
Explore the Hue attractions
Learn about local ways of life
Enjoy local food
What To Expect & Itinerary
Join Hue City Tour with local female guides to explore these places:
- Enjoy Hue’s famous coffee or tea at Lavin Decor Shop in Hue. A beautiful and peaceful shop which is full of flower and love.
- Visit Thuy Chanh village where Thanh Toan Bridge is located. There, you will explore the life of local people, see the large rice fields and the local market.
- See the Khai Dinh Tomb - one of the most famous royal tombs in Hue. You will listen to its history and admire the combination of Eastern and Western architecture.
- Climb Vong Canh Hill - a romantic hill where you can see the beautiful the Hue Perfume River
- Visit Tu Hieu pagoda, pray for happiness there and learn about Hue Buddhism.
- Try a local vegan meal at a vegan restaurant.
Pick up our guests at the hotel and introduce the program.
Enjoy coffee or tea at Lavin Decor Shop.
Visit the Thuy Chanh village and Thanh Toan Bridge.
Explore Khai Dinh Tomb
Visit Vong Canh Hill
Experience one of the most historic pagoda in Hue called Tu Hieu Pagoda
Enjoy a local lunch and then we will drop you off at your hotel
The Hue City Tour will include food, drink, tour guides and I Love Hue tshirt. The exclusion is the personal spending and tips